PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My child felt bullied not only by other students but by the staff as well. My son is an A student and works hard. I dont understand how you can treat a child like that. No more. Another issue is fees fees fees amd more fees. Nickle and dimed to see death. I think they need to practice a little of that chistian forgiveness and understanding that they preach .

My daughter has been going to FBS since she was in K5. Would not trade it for nothing in the world. The staff is great with the kids. She has learned more than from here than she would have if she was in a public school.. She will be here till it is time the 6th grade. Then try to find a school just as good to finish her education with. Wish they went to the 12th.

This will be my sons second year and he absolutely loves it.

My children started FBS at the same time (they are 1 yr apart). Younger one started in 3K and older one in 4K. They are now headed into 2nd and 3rd grades. My brother and I attended FBS, and now my kids do. I think FBS is a great school as far as teaching Christianity and the basic tenets of our faith. I do have SOME questions as to whether or not the academics could be improved, but so far, my children do not appear to be behind others the same age. One complaint I do have is that children who are more advanced can feel bored because there are no 'advanced' placement classrooms like in a public school. BUT, my #1 priority is that my kids are receiving a good, solid, Bible-based Christian education, and FBS is FANTASTIC where that is concerned. Academics are better than average but not superior.

My child has attended FBS for two years and loves it! :) The teachers and staff are so caring! If you are looking for a christian school that will teach your child the bible along with abecka curriculum this is your school. This school beats the Jefferson county school system hands down. Your child will actually learn!

My child will be attending 4-k this year and I'm excited for her to experience what FB has to offer.. I attended from 1-6th grade and absolutely loved... I always wished they had gone through 12th grade.

Forestdale Baptist School is an excellent school. My son has attended FBS for the past 4 years. The quality of education he has received has been excellent. The teachers are all loving and caring. I am very pleased with FBS and would recommend it to anyone.

My son is in K4 and this is the first time he has ever been in a school/daycare environment. I have been so impressed with what my child has learned in such a short amount of time. I highly recommend this school for parents that are tired of poorly run public schools.

Last modified Forestdale Baptist is a Private school that serves grades PK-6