Posted June 21, 2014
My son graduated may2014.CPCS is the most loving and caring environment for any parent who wants their child to receive a Christ in upbringing.I love Dr.Parker he was great to my son for four lovely years.Please send your child to CPCS.

Central Park Christian Schools 1

Posted October 07, 2012
Teachers don't know what they are doing there is only 3 good teachers in middle through high school out of like 12 this is a terrible school don't come here

Posted October 26, 2010
I worked at CPCS school for 14 years, I Knew ALL of the students who attended, graduated and withdrew! And if you want your child to not only have a great education but also, morals and values, CPCS is the place. Dr.Parker (Headmaster)is not only a GREAT educator, he has so much love and compassion for the students and staff. I observed and worked in CPCS for many years and I have seen it all. The patience and GODLY love that the staff have for the kids are overwhelming! Children cannot dictate to an adult what he or she wants to do that would be a lack of guidance on the schools part. Dr. Parker was not about to let that happen. Some people always say the basketball team was the main focus NOT TRUE, God, Christian Love,Unity and education was the Main Focus.Lets not judge PLEASE!

Central Park Christian Schools 3

Posted August 06, 2010
I am a CPCS graduate. Until 9th grade, my parents and I were satisfied. After that, things started to go downhill fast. But instead of recounting the numerous shortcomings of the school, I will simply say this: if you are considering this school for your child(ren), Google Central Park Christian School and look over the results. I was always proud to be an Eagle, so I don't begrudge the numerous articles detailing the basketball program's success. However, there don't seem to be any results relating to academic achievement. Scholars bowl? No. Math team? No. Science team? No. If a rudimentary understanding of introductory math and science are all that matter to you, this is a fine option to consider. But if you want your child to excel and be involved academically, I recommend that you look elsewhere. If I had children, I would not send them to CPCS.

Central Park Christian Schools 2

Posted February 13, 2010
i currently attend the school the elementry is great but, the middle and highschool needs to be improved. For one there some teachers dont even teach they just read in my opion and it seem that some teachers just hand out grades instead of going by grades. It seems like the money we are spending is going nowhere but to the basketball team and not towards us. In my opion it need alot of improvement in the highschool area.

Posted September 25, 2009
After teachiung 30.5 years in public education my coming to Central Park put a positive desire to be back in the classroom. We have over 400 years of teaching experience and we do prepare students , at least those who are willing to study and learn. Central Park Christian provides what our children need without the financial aid of the federal government. We work very hard to give of ourselves spiritually, financially, emotionally, and as hard working teachers. I will always thank God for my time at Central Park Christian.

Central Park Christian Schools 3

Posted March 06, 2008
As an elementary school, CPCS is probably one of the best options available in the area. The teachers are very much involved and very much invested in the success of their students. However, as a middle and high school, public school is a better option. Apart from being a safe environment, CPCS has little to offer. Few extracurricular activities and lackluster faculty leaves MUCH to be desired. As a student, of course, one is resposinble for their own education, but why pay out good money to be taught at a private institution if you are going to have to teach yourself. I was absolutely not prepared in science or math when I reached college.

Posted February 27, 2008
strict code of conduct, excellent leadership, solid basic education, daily Christian teaching, nationally recognized basketball program.

Central Park Christian Schools 2

Posted February 23, 2008
I am now attending this school and i will say that it is a very competent elementary school. Unfortunately the same can't be said for the highschool. They seem to disregard other activities by employing teachers that only know how to read from the book and not take learning from a more proactical approach and pay more attention to basketball team. I find it frivolous how the basketball team can get to europe every year, but our calss can't even go to georgia for a six flags trip.

Central Park Christian Schools 1

Posted August 18, 2007
- a former student

Central Park Christian Schools
1900 43rd Street Ensley, Birmingham, AL  35208
Last modified Central Park Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Central Park Christian Schools Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top