Birmingham, AL
Before care: Yes

Cornerstone Schools of Alabama 2

Posted September 23, 2014
My son started school at Cornerstone in kindergarten through 4th grade.He had problems in math.The principal did not allow him to attend remedial course nor was I notified there was a problem with his enrollment form.I was told the form was misplaced.They put him on a waiting list and did not allow him to attend the school.I end up sending him to another school.My son wanted to enroll to Cornerstone again .I enrolled him again at Cornerstone and was told I owed money and I paid the school.They put my son back on a waiting list .I am disappointed and this is not the way Christians behave.

Cornerstone Schools of Alabama 1

Posted November 29, 2013
If you are looking for a quality Christian environment for your children, please look elsewhere.

Cornerstone Schools of Alabama 2

Posted May 26, 2013
When I originally moved to Alabama I was looking for a great Christian school to enroll my son in, thats when I ran across Cornerstone. Let me just say that for a Christian school they judge and they judge hard. My child was in Kindergaten and he knew how to read better than most 2nd graders. My child was very bored at this school. He has the hyper tendencies of the average 5 year old and it was a major problem for them because he did not walk in a straight line or sit up straigt. They treat these kids as if they are in the military. Sometimes you have to let kids explore and this is not accepting of that at all.

Posted October 11, 2010
I have two young children at Cornerstone and have been impressed by the great teachers and curriculum. My children are excited to go to school, love learning, and are making great progress.

Cornerstone Schools of Alabama 0

Posted April 24, 2010
My parent works at this school. You can see the positive impact the teachers have on the children. They are really making a difference in the world.

Cornerstone Schools of Alabama 0

Posted April 24, 2010
I have a friend who teaches there; I have visted the school and classes, met the Principal (fine woman) and was most impressed with the work with the most needy students in the area. With this recession upon us, Cornestone school provides ethical, intellectual and moral guidance many of the children do not get at home. It is a most worthy cause; the prize money would mean the world to children in learning materials. My fingers are crossed that Cornerstone wins!

Posted July 27, 2009
Great Christian School the children learn about the bible

Posted June 02, 2009
Cornerstone is a great school i love to go there the teachers are great & so is the administration. You go on field trips & if you dont get the work the teachers will be sure to help you. Now we have after school activities also this year we are moving to a new school which is way bigger and I love that. We will also have some new teachers more sports & more extra curilium classes.

Posted June 02, 2009
Cornerstone is a great school i love to go there the teachers are great & so is the administration. You go on field trips & if you dont get the work the teachers will be sure to help you. Now we have after school activities also this year we are moving to a new school which is way bigger and I love that. We will also have some new teachers more sports & more extra curricular classes.

Cornerstone Schools of Alabama 4

Posted January 22, 2009
Cornerstone is a nice and wonder school. The only thing is that they all need to be on the same page. They need to be consist with teacher and principal. Other than that I love the school. My child has had the A B Honor Roll since she started in the K3 program. Now she is in the 3rd grade. Overall I feel they are doing a wonder job with my child.

Cornerstone Schools of Alabama
118 55th Street North, Birmingham, AL  35232
Last modified Cornerstone Schools of Alabama is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cornerstone Schools of Alabama Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top