PK-10|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

The school has help my child tremendously. My husband and I are very happy with the academy program. Teachers are very involved with the children. I feel; NO I definitely know this environment has helped my child opening up more, smile, help with comprehension and helped build a relationship closer with GOD. I am not saying we as a family didn't have a relationship with GOD. This type of biblical teaching does help. The low teacher to student ratio is great because this is how a teacher can observed the child's strengths and weaknesses. Whereas a child in a over crowd class room is 9 out of 10 is considered a troubled or lazy child. In most cases are being over looked, bullied, or just doesn't feel they fit in. We thank God for the school, staff, students, the parents that are involved and the support of the church. Sincerely, Blessed and Happy Parents 2016

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We are always inform of anything involving our child's academy status. You are always kept up to date on everything. If a parent isn't... you need to be more involved, ask questions on the behalf of you child(ren) and checking grades, etc.

While having a low student teacher ratio allows for more personal attention, the academics however fall short in many ways. The concept is good, but it is poorly implemented.

They reward bad behavior by not doing what is necessary to discipline students, and in doing so falls short of biblical principles they claim to uphold.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They seem to reward bad behavior by not doing what is necessary to discipline bad behavior, and in doing so falls short of biblical principles.

Good concept but bad execution. School resources restrict students ability to expand. Small classrooms doesn't necessarily mean better education.

This is a wonderful school. My children love it there. There is more one on one time with the teachers because of smaller classes. The kids have better relationships with classmates since there are smaller classes. There is a great christian atmosphere. I am completely happy with the change from public to private school. I only wish we had done it sooner.

This is an amazing school. The academics are excellent and the teachers and staff are so caring-all with a Christ-centered environment. Standardized test scores are way above average. Though small, this school can compete with the big boys. You won't find better teachers anywhere! VERY satisfied with the education my son received. Five stars!

Great little school with caring teachers. We are very satisfied with the education our daughter receives here.

Last modified Hoover Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-10