Birmingham, AL

George Washington Carver High School 3

Posted October 28, 2013
There are alot of good teachers at Carver. There are students that are excelling in the school and doing very well. This year has shown great change with Dr. Willis. Keep up the good work.

Posted August 04, 2013
Great School! Great Staff! Great scores!! Teachers REALLY care about their students' success! I wish the students would take their high school experience more serious and improve attendance/tardiness!

Posted September 14, 2009

Posted July 24, 2009
I think that it is a very good school and i am very lucky to be part of the carver rams

Posted December 04, 2008

George Washington Carver High School 3

Posted September 14, 2006
They are lacking in support from the district and also seeing of the big picture. I think the higher rated schools obviously have more parent involvement and well rounded concern for all extra-curricular programs. The acedemic programs seem to be better than any other school in Birmingham including the magnet school.

George Washington Carver High School 4

Posted August 12, 2006

Posted March 29, 2006
- a former student

Posted February 20, 2006
Well this year I am a entering freshmen at carver high school and I have to say its hard at times but its fun for me it something I look forward to when I wake up. The teachers push us because they want us to do our best. Mr.Hudson is the best he really listens and will sit down with you if you have a problem. Next year Ill be in the band and it gonna be hard but I can do it.And this year we will be the best band in the land nomatter whose over us because 'the break is over' and we will take that nationals trophy home this year because we are the best. Over all g w carver high school is the best place to be

George Washington Carver High School 0

Posted July 19, 2005
I have attended Carver for two years,and this will be third year. This past year has been hard for me, but I made it. We have a great band program, but we lost a great band director this summer. The students in the band were upset that he left, but we had to be strong in order for us to still have the best band in the land. The teacher are hard on us, because they want us to be the best we can be. Last but not least, our principal Mr.Hutson is the best. He shows us that life isn't always going to be easy. Overall it's a nice school.

George Washington Carver High School
3900 24th St North, Birmingham, AL  35207
Last modified George Washington Carver High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Washington Carver High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top