Center Street Middle 4

Posted September 17, 2008

Center Street Middle 1

Posted December 11, 2007

Posted November 05, 2007
My school is very excellent I have had all five of daughter to graduate from Center Street Middle, with high honors they made a's and b's. Now I will leave Center Street Middle School as a caring parent and say that Center Street Middle School is the best middle school in the Birmingham City School. Thank You

Posted May 18, 2006
Center Street is a wonderful school. The acting principal is nice as well as the assistant. My son attends the school and knows alot. Next year he will be in the 8th and I am so glad. He will have the same Math teaher he had in the 6th grade and his Language Arts teacher is his 5th grade teacher sister so I look foward to working with the whole tgeam. The current principal, Ms. Cassandra Fincher Fells is returning back and I am so glad. She was my high scholl teacher so I know I will get along with her and she will keep those kids in check by doing what she has to do.Don't believe any of those rumors becuase they are not true. It is just bull.

Center Street Middle 4

Posted July 31, 2005
I had heard so many negative rumors about this school that I was afraid to send my daughters here, but I had no choice it was our neighborhood school. They had been at E.P.I.C. Alternative School since kindergarten and so they had been sheltered. My oldest graduated this year with honors and my youngest is upset we're thinking of moving. There will always be bad apples were ever you go, you just have to keep your children on the right track by teaching them to respect themselves, respect their teachers, and respect fellow students, and always put GOD 1st!

Center Street Middle
1832 Center Waysouth, Birmingham, AL  35205
Last modified Center Street Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center Street Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top