Birmingham, AL

Posted May 20, 2014
The school is awesome I imagine, but that is only after I had to work my way around talking to the receptionist! I do not know what is wrong with the receptionist, but she really doesn't need to be the first person someone talks to or see when calling or entering the school. Her attitude is not pleasant at all.

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is terrific, the teachers are amazing and willing to go above the standard. My child is in his 2nd year at Epic and he loves Epic. Everyone that my child has been involved with at Epic has been Outstanding. The Office Staff is amazing and the After School Care with Mrs. Lewis leadership is wonderful. So many learning opportunites at Epic and Dr. Stokes is the best.

Posted August 23, 2013
We could have not pick a better school in the city. The entire school seems to have ALL students best interest at hand. EPIC is head and shoulders above the rest of the schools in the city.

Epic School 1

Posted January 28, 2013
The receptionist needs an attitude adjustment. I don't know if she was having a bad day, but you should not take your personal problems or attitudes to work with you. Everyone needs to be treated with the same kindness and respect as received. I didn't feel she was a good representation of the school.

Posted October 28, 2012
We're are enjoying EPIC this year. I m grateful for all the teachers who push my child to achieve maximum potential. One more year to go.

Posted December 14, 2011
OMG, I LOVE, LOVE EPIC. It is positive, it has a lot going on for student, parent, and community. My son is 1st grade and he says he has an EPIC day. I have written the superintendent to advise him that our experience is a 180 from last year at another school. Academically, my son gets As and is pushed!

Epic School 4

Posted May 27, 2010
Epic is a great school. This was my son first year. We had the pleasure of having Ms. Redrick for his 1st grade teacher. She is an awesome teacher and a great person. Thank You for caring. RA

Posted May 05, 2010
Epic is good school. Ms. kirpatrick is a great 1st grade teacher . My daughter like to thank her teacher for giving her the support .

Epic School 4

Posted May 02, 2010
This is my last year at epic elementary and I believe I have showed great academic excellence.I will like to thank all the teachers for giving me the support and encouragement i needed over the years. Kennedy F

Posted March 07, 2010
Epic is an excellent school. Ms. Stokes is a great principl and leader. My son has attended from Kindergarden to now 2nd grade. All teachers have been a pleasure to work with.

Epic School
1000 10th Ave South, Birmingham, AL  35205
Last modified Epic School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Epic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top