Gate City Elementary School 5

Posted November 21, 2008
Gate City is a wonderful school with great teachers. Some people believe that Gate City is a bad school, because it is by the projects and that is so NOT true. I went to Gate City when I was younger and I have a son who attends now and he is as smart as a whip. Gate City have teachers who motivates children to learn and want nothing but to see them suceed. I do have just one problem. Before Oliver Elementary merged with Gate City, Gate City was offering after school care for the childeren whom parents couldn't make it to get them at 3 o'clock. Now that the child ratio has changed Gate City no longer offers this program and I was very disappointed to hear of that. I just can't understand why such a program that is designed to bring profit into a school would be cut out.

Gate City Elementary School
6910 Georgia Rd Gate City, Birmingham, AL  35212
Last modified Gate City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gate City Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top