Birmingham, AL

Gibson Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2008
I am a proud parent of a 3rd grader in Mrs. Langford class at Gibson Elementary School. She is always going out of her way to make the her students are acheiving the highest standards.

Gibson Elementary School

Posted July 30, 2008
I am a parent of 2 children that go to this school, you would be amazed how this school is. Outstanding teachers, a wonderful princeapal, and great people. Mrs. Davis is the all american TEACHER, she is nice kind, and makes Gibson the #1 place. Im glad my children have the chance to go to a wonderful school, I would love to see if we can get a new play ground for them, they do not have one.

Gibson Elementary School 3

Posted May 01, 2006
I taught at this school for 11 years. At the time I was there it was one of the better BPS. The faculty worked well together and had high expecations of their students. Eventhough we've been through several leadership changes and the School Board is usually in a mess...Gibson usually comes out shining. I saw some really bright children come through the Elementary school...if they lived to see their HS graduation without losing their innocence...then they can make it anywhere.

Gibson Elementary School 5

Posted January 17, 2006
My son & daughter both have attended this school & the teachers there really care about the children there. Educating your child is their number one goal. Mrs. Davis is one of my favorite teacher there.

Gibson Elementary School 4

Posted February 04, 2004
Mrs. Davis was once and 1st grade teacher and is currently a K-5 teacher. She is excellent with the children. They love her, learn from her, and remember her year after year. She is very energetic, and sincerly loves what she does. Gibson is lucky to have her.

Gibson Elementary School
956 50th St North, Birmingham, AL  35212
Last modified Gibson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Gibson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top