Bad
Good

My son has been great student at private schools. Going focus on failure and dwell on not helping. I feel my child doesnt like his school nor his teacher. He complains that she focuses on suspending the students. And want let them show they are talented. I can say you that " you get what you pay for". This school and their progress is the worst. No professionalism and the principal is never there.

I am a parent of three sons at going elem and will have a fourth there next year. I enjoy this school and Im very pleased with It. All my boys are on the Honor roll each time. Cant wait till the New school Opens in December.

I am a parent of a boy, and have read the issues concerning parents about the way that the principal and teachers respond to the parents. I recently had concerns about my childs grades and decided to follow up with the teachers about it. The principal as well as the teachers became offended when I approached them about the matter and said that my son had discpline problems. I am fed up with this school. I have been mistreated as a parent, therefore let's me know that my son is also being mistreated. I will not allow my child to attend this school next year, I would recommend each parent who reads this if your child isn't receiving passing grades, or you are constantly getting calls for minor problems further investigate the issue and see how the principal and teachers react.

This is not an excellent school. I have two children attending this school. The boys and girls are treated so differently. The teachers focus more on trying to label the children with behavioral issues. My son attending another school before attending Going and had no issues. Every since attending Going there has been problem after promblem. The teachers are not very well at speaking with the children. The teachers behave more like children. The principal is the leader of the entire mess. Don't send your child here if you can avoid it.

Going Elementary School is a great schools. The faculty and staff are dedicated and work extemely hard to meet the needs of the boys and girls. The Principal has high expectations for all of the students and expects nothing but the best. She along with the teachers care about the boys and girls. I would recommend Going Elementary to anyone

I love this school. The principal and teachers are great.

I have children who attend this school and it is not the best in Birmingham. It lacks creativity in its approach in teaching the children. The principal seems to micro manage teachers and tries to micro manage parents. Teaching the test seems to be top priority. The same assignments are given every year. For example, if you have a child in the second and third grade your second grader will have the same assignments and projects your third grader had the previous year. There is no extracurricular activity for the children. The principal and some teachers yell too much at children. There is a lack of respect for the parents by the principal. The principal gets angry if you have any concerns or question anything that happens there.

My son is in Second Grade there and the school has not impressed me or my child. He does not like going there to much yelling at the children

Goings is ok the school it self is old and not very accomadating.

'I think Going School is a great school. My daughter has attended Going for the past three years and the learning experience has exceeded my expectations. The teachers, principal, and staff are on one accord when it comes to the education, discipline and well being of our children. My hat goes off to the staff at Going for such a great job! A.L. Cook, Exceptionally Proud Going Parent

Last modified Going Elementary School-Magnet is a Public school that serves grades K-5