8, 10-11
Birmingham, AL

Hayes High School 1

Posted November 09, 2007

Posted March 30, 2007
As a parent of a student of Carol W. Hayes High School, I am very please with the faculty and staff there. They have fully prepared my child for college. My son scored a 22 on the ACT and with the help from his teachers he loves the thought of going to school. From looking at the last post on this website about Hayes, I think they aren't fully at Hayes enough, because when I walk into the school it is very pleasant. Yeah, fights happen at Hayes, it does everywhere, but I really hate when people down a 'black' high school and never recognize the good things of a school. I encourage students when I pick my son to never let the media and other persons in Birmingham let their words discourage them. I would recommend Hayes High School to any parent who wants their child to be successful!

Posted March 28, 2007

Hayes High School 1

Posted March 20, 2007
I have a problem with hayes high. Some of the teacher really dont care about some of their students. I see more kids outside of the classrooms than i see inside of them. I feel that my child is not getting the help that she needs and i have address this issue many times and nothing is working.

Posted May 25, 2004
Hayes middle school is a great school of excellence. Hayes got my son and daugther ready for high school. From my point of view on c.W. Hayes middle school, I love and miss the school,they had some of the best teachers also; even though its a high school now, but for the most part the motto is still there (proud, prepared, and productive pacesetters)

Posted October 04, 2003