Bad
Good

Hill Elementary School 1

Posted February 24, 2012
Initially, i had a wonderful experience with the teaching staff as my child was in Pre-K. It was not until his kindergarten year that we had problems not only with the teacher but with head administration. During conferences, I did not feel i was heard nor did I feel respected as a parent or professional. I have experienced "sly" remarks made by the teacher and at times the principal. I would not recommend this school for parents that are very interested in their child's future. I was told this would be the type of school year i would have by other teachers, but wanted to come to this conclusion on my own. I am absolutely dissatisfied with the professionalism at this school and will not return.

Hill Elementary School 5

Posted July 26, 2011
My daughter struggled with some serious issues of racial remarks from children, very poor grades, and she was actually missing from the school for over two hours and no one even bothered to notify me while attending Lewis Elementary last year. In January I got a special trasfer approved and she began going to Hill Elementary. This school has done a tremendous job of integrating students and helped my daughter's self esteem and grades!! I am so thankful for Mrs. Ragland and all the teachers at Hill Elementary for their hard work and dedication to our children. My daughter went from D's and F's at Lewis to A's and B's at Hill. Everyone at Hill deserves a big thank you from all of us and I am eternally grateful to them!!!

Hill Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2007
Quality of academic programs is terrible, the teachers and principal have concern for the children whatsoever and there is definitely not enough parent involvement for academics or discipline.

Hill Elementary School