Bad
Good

Posted October 24, 2014
Best staff ever!!! Not biggest. Typo. My youngest is in kindergarten and is really excelling. I'm so happy that I have my kids at this school!!! At first I was like nooooo I don't want them there but after seeing that my kids were loving it and really improving, I was like, oh yeah! Lunch room food is great too! Lol.

Posted April 25, 2011
GRESHAM HAS CHANGE MY SON'S LIFE....TRANELL HAS DONE A COMPLETE 360 AND I SO THANKFUL AND HAPPY FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN APART OF THIS PROCESS....MRS.FINNEY,MISS. ROSS,MISS.NABORS,MISS.SANDIFER, & MRS.SORELL!! I CAN'T TELL YALL THANK YOU ENOUGH!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! THANKS, SHAYLA NALL

Posted December 13, 2010
Excellent academic focus, throughout the school. The Christmas program consisted of the parts of speech incorporated with christmas songs. It was very creative and educational for the students, not to mention, the principal and the entire faculty performed!

Posted May 07, 2010
My daughter attends Gresham and she is in k5. Her teacher is Ms. Sandifer and I have nothing but the best things to say about her. She's very organized and professional and she has made this entire experience a great one. I am so pleased with this school that I am only moving into a area that my daughter can continue to be educated at Gresham until its time for her to move on..

Posted December 30, 2008
This school is a hidden gem in the JeffCo school system. My daughter transferred from private school to Gresham for the first grade in 2008 and she is doing great. She loves GES better that her previous school and her first grade teacher, Ms. Johnson, is terrific. GES moved into their permanent facilities this fall and I must say they are equal to what was available in private school.

Posted December 04, 2008
My child is in kindergarden this year and I must say that he is progressing, but I would like to see more projects and hands on assignments coming home. Ms.Tuck gets a A for her dedication and love for her students.

Gresham Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2008
This is a very safe and good school. Mrs Tuck kindergarden teacher is dedicated to our kids .

Posted November 30, 2007
My daughter has not started school there but i am already impressed by the administrative staff. Each time I call they are always very helpful and give me the information I need.

Posted February 26, 2007
I am amazed at the strength of academics, when the school is woking in such a sorry facility. To me, the teachers are Amazing! They are able to keep the main thing the main thing in the always changing world! Way To Go GES Teachers. All of my children have done well after the instruction received at GES. Thank you all!

Gresham Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
The programs they have come up parents must pay per child and you usually recieve info days or day before deadline which is not enough time unless you just have the extra money like that. Iam a budgeting mom and what I don't like about the school is it's last minute opertunity of programs. And usually both of my childern wants to enter in all programs. Though the programs are there but am usaally not able to let my kids participate because of the slothfulness of the staff.

2680 Gresham Dr, Birmingham, AL  35243
Last modified Gresham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.