Posted August 01, 2015
As a former student of JCA, I am disappointed in how they "prepared" me for college.

Posted May 19, 2015
I was reading over the reviews for JCA here and couldn't help but notice a few of them, negative, seem to be from the same entity. Let me just say that I have been a student at JCA from elementary to high school. I feel when I enter college in a couple years, that I will most definitely be ready. I have been challenged both academically and most importantly, spiritually. Thank you JCA!

Posted May 12, 2014
JCA does not provide a college preparatory education. My daughter who graduated from JCA gave it a 2 out of 10 stars for how well it prepared her for college. She made straight As throughout high school but was never really challenged academically by the curriculum. Yes, my concerns were brought to the administration but were dismissed. If you are looking for an academically challenging college preparatory education, take your student somewhere else.

Posted March 18, 2014
This school is totally terrible and plus there were more real comments of this school up a lot of people hate it because the teachers do not teach and always pick favorites do not come to this school

Posted March 13, 2014
JCA is by far the best decision my family has ever made. The teachers are absolutely amazing as well as the faculty and students. There is plenty of discipline but fun and learning at the same time. The best part about this school is that not only are academics taught well but more importantly the spiritual atmosphere is amazing. If you want to grow to be a successful Christian JCA is the place to go! GO EAGLES!!

Posted March 13, 2014
I am a student at JCA and absolutely could not he happier. I went to public school for 9 years and came to JCA my freshman year. It has been a huge blessing in my life and I absolutely love it! The teachers don't just teach you about the subject they are teaching, but they also help teach and guide you in your Christian walk. You have chapel every morning and you get to sing songs praising our amazing God on Fridays. It is a unique opportunity to attend a school where all the faculty care about you and let that be known. There have been days where I haven't had such a great day and many staff members have made it known that they were there if I needed them. They are always there to lend a helping hand to you when you need one and they truly are like family. If you play sports, many staff members come to support and are always cheering you on and never cease to stop encouraging you. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else and if you are looking for a great school, with a Christian atmosphere, I would highly recommend JCA!!

Posted March 13, 2014
So thankful that we made the decision to move our daughter to JCA. We made this move from a very good public school but she wanted to be more involved with school activities which is really hard to do in a large public school setting. We have found the academics to be as challenging as the school we left. To those who have such negative things to say, please take your concerns directly to those you are anonymously bashing. It's easy to be negative and mean spirited when you have no name or face. I have found the administration and staff very helpful and genuinely care for the students. Is any entity faultless, whether it be a business, school or church? Why of course not! That people is called life. Thanks be to God for JCA and what they strive to stand for.........keep up the good work!

Posted March 12, 2014
My child has been at JCA for three years. I have been so impressed with all of the faculty and staff at this school. Everyone is so sweet and helpful. The small classroom setting is perfect for him and it allows the teachers to be able to focus more on each individual child. Not only do they get a great education but your children are also surrounded by people who love the Lord and teach the word to them daily. You couldn't ask for a better school for your children!

Posted March 12, 2014
My children have attended JCA for several years and we could not be happier. The teachers and administration care about the students and their well-being. The teachers strive to help the students succeed academically as well as spiritually and socially. We are thrilled with the new technology program that JCA offers and are pleased with the implementation thus far. We are also pleased with the dual enrollment program that JCA offers high school students to help them earn college credit. My family is blest to be able to send our children to a school that loves the Lord and our children!

Posted March 12, 2014
I have a child in the Preschool and Elementary School. I must say that I am very pleasd with how much they are loved and taken care of everyday. My children are leaps and bounds ahead of other children I know that attend similar preschools and elementary schools. I feel that my children are being taught so much about the Bible and God's love. I am very pleased with the growth that's taken place over the last few years. I look forward to the years to come!

Jefferson Christian Academy
1500 Heritage Place Dr, Birmingham, AL  35210
Last modified Jefferson Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Jefferson Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top