9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I went to Briarwood from K-4 to 12th Grade. I am approaching my senior year of college now at The University of North Alabama, and I will say that I couldn't be more pleased. I was tremendously blessed by Briarwood and the teachers were wonderful. I was challenged academically and all the teachers were more than willing to work with each student there. The only 'complaint' I have would be that it is very cliquey and sometimes hard to fit in if you haven't been there forever. Overall, I am more than pleased with my journey through Briarwood, and I would not have traded it for anything. My parents paid a very large amount of money for me to attend, but I truly believe that it is worth every penny!

I was a student at Briarwood, and I had been going here ever since the 6th grade. I will be a freshman this fall at Samford University, and I can honestly say that there isn't anything bad about this school. I absolutely loved it at Briarwood! The teachers, academic, and athletic programs are all amazing. I've always wanted to get into a great college, and it looks like I'm going to do very well as far as education goes, thanks to the wonderful environment of the most outstanding private school in the state.

Last modified Briarwood Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12