Birmingham, AL

Briarwood Christian High School 4

Posted November 11, 2012
I went to Briarwood from K-4 to 12th Grade. I am approaching my senior year of college now at The University of North Alabama, and I will say that I couldn't be more pleased. I was tremendously blessed by Briarwood and the teachers were wonderful. I was challenged academically and all the teachers were more than willing to work with each student there. The only 'complaint' I have would be that it is very cliquey and sometimes hard to fit in if you haven't been there forever. Overall, I am more than pleased with my journey through Briarwood, and I would not have traded it for anything. My parents paid a very large amount of money for me to attend, but I truly believe that it is worth every penny!

Posted June 09, 2008
I was a student at Briarwood, and I had been going here ever since the 6th grade. I will be a freshman this fall at Samford University, and I can honestly say that there isn't anything bad about this school. I absolutely loved it at Briarwood! The teachers, academic, and athletic programs are all amazing. I've always wanted to get into a great college, and it looks like I'm going to do very well as far as education goes, thanks to the wonderful environment of the most outstanding private school in the state.

Posted April 17, 2008

Posted October 03, 2007

Posted September 07, 2007

Posted April 11, 2007
- a administrator

Posted June 05, 2006
This is an amazing school with a very strong academic program and many AP courses. The teachers are wonderful. There are many good extracurricular activities also.

Posted March 29, 2006
I think Briarwood is a very good quality school. Here you get very good education, better that most schools offer. It is a Christian school. They have a great athletic program as well.

Briarwood Christian High School
6522 Caltaba Valley Rd, Birmingham, AL  35242
Last modified Briarwood Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Briarwood Christian High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top