Minor Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2012
My oldest son went there from k-5. He was an honor student. I loved every teacher he had except for his kindergarten teacher, who resigned after her 1st year there. I now have two students that attend. They like their teachers and they love their school. I like how organized and professional their teachers are. I really cant understand why they were rated so low.

Minor Elementary School 5

Posted November 18, 2011
I attended Minor Elementary over 20 years ago. My kids now attend, and they love it. The teachers are highly trained and concerned about the students education. Education is their number one goal! I am impressed with my kids eagerness to attend school. They are excited about learning thanks to Minor Elementary School.

Minor Elementary School 2

Posted August 02, 2011
My experience with this school was HORRIBLE!!!!! My daughter went here for 2 yrs. Her 4th grade teacher had 18 students 11 of which were boy and she was out half of the year, their were different substitutes which made it difficult for the students because they either didn't follow the plan or their was not one to follow. The traffic picking students up in the afternoon was terrible. their is a crossing guard at one corner but at the other corner turning in to the one-way is HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Minor Elementary School 5

Posted December 17, 2009

Minor Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2008
This is a great school. They really are attentive.

Minor Elementary School 3

Posted September 17, 2007

Minor Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2007
This is my girls first year at Minor Elementary. The teachers are great, information is clearly laid out for parents to understand the homework and classwork. Music and art classes are wonderful. The teacher display the teacher work all over the school and they offer band. The PTA is not as strong as it should be most of the member are teacher and don't have time for meeting and events. Parents are involved individually at the school. Parents assist teachers and participate in parent workshops. Over all, I have to say that Minor Elementary is a great place to learn.

Minor Elementary School
2425 Ave Sensley, Birmingham, AL  35218
Last modified Minor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Minor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top