Birmingham, AL

North Birmingham Elementary School 5

Posted September 01, 2009
My kids are in 3 and 2 grade here and we absolutely love it!! We just moved from Arizona and we have a great school!! The principal is VERY dear to each and every student!!

North Birmingham Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2009
I think this is a great school. The principal and teachers are very caring and they actually take time out to teach the kids. I think this is a home away from home.

North Birmingham Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2005
This is an excellent school. Teachers challenge the students and the students challenge each other. You can walk into any classroom and see/hear learning taking place. As parent, it is refreshing to have the principal as well as the teacher know your name and can identify you with your children. North Birmingham Elementary is an example of what can happen when teachers and parents love their kids and school although the funding is not where it should be . I love this school!

North Birmingham Elementary School 5

Posted October 04, 2004
North Birmingham Elementary School is the best keep secret of the Birmingham Board of Education. I have found the teachers to be excellent. The students are some of the very best. I could probably choose any of their students to represent the Birmingham Public School System against any other system. The school houses many diamonds that are placed in a landfill with an abundance of knowledge. I am proud of the students, faculty and staff at the school. When measuring educational greatness, the school always seems to be a key component. I have seen students transfer from parochial and magnet schools to North Birmingham. The students are challenged by their peers, and their teachers. On any given day, one can cetainly find something interesting going on at North Birmingham Elementary School. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would have to add them together and give them an 11.

North Birmingham Elementary School
2620 35th Ave North, Birmingham, AL  35207
Last modified North Birmingham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
North Birmingham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top