Posted May 08, 2009

North Roebuck Elementary School 0

Posted December 19, 2007
I just moved to Roebuck this past school year and I love this school! My daughters are in Mrs. O. Williams and Mrs. Wyatt's classes. Those are some very special teachers. They do an excellent job with the kids. I am a working parent so I am not as involved with the PTA as want to be but that's all about to change. My only complaint is I don't like that letters about PTA meeting and trips aren't sent out in a more timely manner. I love the way they try to help the kids.

Posted February 09, 2007
I think North Roebuck is a wonderful school. My child's teacher, Ms. Crane, is a great teacher. Ms. Crane really cares about her students and she does so much to encourage them and motivate them. I have been truly happy with the progress that my son has made this year.

North Roebuck Elementary School 0

Posted May 16, 2006
May2006 I have three children that attend North Roebuck Elementary their grades range from kindergarten to fifth and they have great teachers in the likes of Ola Williams, Mrs. Lewis,and Mrs. J. Moore I've spent time with Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Moore and I love the way they interact with their students, they get an A plus in my book anytime. Thank you, Mrs. Tamika Carter

North Roebuck Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2006
I myself am a concerned & involved parent.The academic programs are not up to par,there is not enough encouragement as far as the kids are concerned.The only activities that are available to the students,is for them to do their own thing.The level of parental involvement is inconsistent to the ratings.

Posted January 11, 2005
I have enjoyed my daughter being at Roebuck Elementary. She has had some very good teachers the past two years there. They have been very creative in teaching her and very disciplined. That is a plus. They have taken time to make sure the children are learning and not get left behind. I appreciate the hard work and effort they have put forward to educate my child. She has continued to make straight A's and loves reading with a passion. She learned to spell words in the kindergarten and put words into complete sentences. This helped her greatly in going into first grade, which she now reads by herself and knows how to sound out the words she has not been exposed to yet. Thanks Mrs. Allen and Mrs. Revelle Cheryl June

Posted January 05, 2005
I have two sons that attended North Roebuck Elementary School, from Kindergarden through the fifth grade. I must say that the teachers that teach at North Roebuck are quality teachers, and believe in setting high expectations for their students. I must commend Mrs. Mackin, Mrs. Rasheed, and Miss. Jennifer Moore, for being outstanding leaders/teachers that were always willing to go the extra mile for their students. The school itself is very well organized, thanks to the very knowledgable Office Staff (Ms. Gail), not to mention Principal I. Oneill. I would recommend this school to anyone who is interested in a place where children come to learn and grow to become productive citizens in these trying times for our children. Thanks North Roebuck for a job well done!!!

Posted October 16, 2004
I am a single parent of three children that attend North Roebuck Elementary. I have learned to appreciate the teachers at this school. My son is having some problems in school but I appreciate the teachers that have been working with my child. His teachers are Mrs. J. Moore his 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Hill his special education teacher and Mrs. Kline his speech teacher. I have learned that you have to work with your child's teacher and not against them, because they now what your child needs to exceed in school and I appreciate them for this. I also want to acknowledge Ms. Coleman a 1st grade teacher and Mrs. Hamilton a Kindergarten teacher. Two of my children have had both of these teachers and I just want to say that they are both AWESOME teachers. They make learning fun. I also appreciate the smiles in the morning. Amber Bell

Posted October 14, 2004
This school is great. It has been wonderful for the past three years. I know my children are getting a strong foundation in learning, which is going to pay off in Middle School. Ms. Morton is awesome! The way she teaches makes my child want to learn. She followed her 4th grd students to 5th grd. which is a program called looping. It really took alot of pressure off the children and parents.We already know what Ms. Morton expects and the children got to stay with the same friends they had last year which I believe makes them a stronger class. Looping is working for this 5th Gd mother. Thank ya'll so much. Mrs Elmore is another wonderful teacher that has had such a positive influence on my youngest child. who she had in 3rd. I could go on but I just think this school is great.

Posted May 26, 2004
North Roebuck Elementary is a great school. they have a wonderful principal and staff. the teachers are very concerned about the students education. Mrs. Morton and Mrs Gardner have been very supportive of my two children. Job well done! Lawana Rooks

North Roebuck Elementary School
300 Red Ln Rd, Birmingham, AL  35215
Last modified North Roebuck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Roebuck Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top