Birmingham, AL

Winewood Christian School 5

Posted May 31, 2011
I have had four(4) children attend WCS. Three to graduate and attend major Colleges or Universities, and my youngest was among the first student at WCS. The foundation of their teaching skills of catching a child where they are and bring them up to where they need to be, not leaving them behind. I am so greatful for the teachers, and staff at WCS for all they have done for my family. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Winewood Christian School 5

Posted January 13, 2011
winewood christian school has schooled three of my children, each one of my children needed one on one attention. Winewwod Christian provided the special attention that made my children education experience a pleasure for us both. Winewood has both great teachers and a wonderful principal and a outstanding Head Master.

Winewood Christian School
2974 Winewood Road, Birmingham, AL  35215
Last modified Winewood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Winewood Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top