Posted April 27, 2010
I'am a parent who 's child attend school their and i never had a problem with anyone there at parker until now, my child is having a problem with a teacher whom name i can not say becase i fear for my child that the teacher wii fail this child,. I attrnd a pta meeting ine time there and it was worst ever, all they did was argue with one another like cats and dogs, when i left there i had the worst headahe ever, I hav never seen so manys adult argue like the adulk of that pta meeting.. There were so much vil in that class room that some of the parent and teacher got up and left, out of the three hour of that meeting nothing got done, this come my child will not attend parker next term, the teacher here have no respect for the principal.

Posted April 11, 2010
I am a senior at A.H.Parker High School. I will be graduating in May 2010. It has really been a pleasure attending Parker. Things hasn't always been good but they are getting better now. I love our new principal Dr. Bandyard. He is doing a wonderful job with the school. I don't think I would have picked anyone better.

Posted February 21, 2010

Parker High School 4

Posted January 08, 2010
Parker High has a new principal he started this past fall, I must say he is doing a great job considering what the previous principal did the last 7 years. It will take time to get the school in order, the school is better. Parker was long over due for the principal who is there now. Much, much less altercations. But sometime, some staff members need to be replaced as well. There are some excellent instructors at Parker, however there are some who should not be teaching at the school because they are not in the best interest for the students. I am so glad he is at Parker because he has made a difference for the best, but there are some who want him removed {teachers}. Well you can`t and won`t please everybody but these students are our future it`s about time someone cares.

Posted October 05, 2009
Parker was the first and only Africaian American High school in Ala. for many years

Posted April 24, 2009

Parker High School 4

Posted February 28, 2009

Parker High School 1

Posted August 18, 2008
I wrote a message on here in 2005 when I was just entering Parker High School and I had some raw feelings about the school I mean i really let them out I said 'the school was bad and I would recommend that anyone go there' as I have passed through the levels of education at Parker High I have a completly different attitude on the subject, I would Just Like to say Parker High School is truly the one off the best High Schools not only ing the city of Birmingham, And the State of Alabama but all over the world, I have absolutly enjoyed my years here at Parker and I will truly and greatly miss the halls, classrooms, and people of the this great and Historical institution, and for the record I apoligize with all my heart for that message in 2005 I was rung & inmature!

Parker High School 3

Posted June 23, 2008

Posted March 23, 2008
I am a parent of a student at parker high school I would like to start out with the quality of some of the teachers there. I think that they may have went to college and have degrees,but some of them to me don,t have that go the extra mile attitude I mean that at a time my child wasn,t doing so well no called me or sent me a note home telling me that there was problems in the class room they just gave him not so good of a grade without giving me any type of phone call concerning how he was doing in class.That tells me that there is a big gap between the parent,and teacher in communicating because to me this would solve a lot of issues.Communication is the key between parents,teachers this would prevent a child from ever becomming on the border line of failing.

Parker High School
900 4th St North, Birmingham, AL  35204
Last modified Parker High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parker High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top