N H Price Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2008

N H Price Elementary School 0

Posted June 16, 2008
I would like to give this school a five star rating because of the teaching staff, parent involvement, and the nurturing environment given to all of the students. The principal is available and always willing to listen to my concerns and suggestions.

N H Price Elementary School 5

Posted February 19, 2005
My son samuel morning attend this school he's a handicap child in Mrs. stabler class and I have had a great time with them these 4 years Sam has learn a lot since he has been there . We still got a lot of work to do.But we will make it together.Thank you for all the hard work you all put in .

N H Price Elementary School
532 28th St SW, Birmingham, AL  35211
Last modified N H Price Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
N H Price Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top