Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

There is a lot of homework, but it's intuitive. As our children aged, they were expected to be more and more autonomous.

We have 2 sons at Princeton and a 3rd on the way in a couple of years and it has been a great experience. Princeton teachers and staff are well organized, instill pride in the students, and work well with parents. Princeton has high PTA membership. The parents who have children at Princeton are very active in the social and academic happenings at school.

My Kids has attended Princeton for 4 year. The teachers are amazing and go beyond the classroom to help their students excel. My kids love Princeton Elementary.

My son has attended Princeton for 3 year. The teachers are amazing and go beyond the classroom to help their students excel.

Develops character: Agree

We allow students to have a voice. Because of this, students are honest and fair to each other as well as faculty and staff.

Princeton is a place where everyone is synergizing to ensure students are provided with the best education!

Best in the West....Pearl of the World environment. It's a play, grow, learn place with a purpose of developing leadership.

Great school that challenges their children to be the best that they can be and to be great leaders for our future.

Princeton Alt School is great. The Principal is very involved and full of energy. I truly full that my child is being prepared to be able to compete with children from all across the nation. My first graders now reads on a fourth grade reading level.

Princeton Elementary is a fantastic school. I am glad my wife and I decided to send our daughter there. She transitioned from private school after 3 years to public school with no problem. I have always heard good things about Princeton and now I can speak on the goodness myself. My daughter and wife really like the 1A teacher and when they are happy I have no complaints. Princeton Elementary keep up the outstanding leadership program...it is working. Proud Dad

Last modified Princeton Alt School is a Public school that serves grades K-5