Birmingham, AL

Posted May 23, 2014
Great school that challenges their children to be the best that they can be and to be great leaders for our future.

Posted May 22, 2014
Princeton Alt School is great. The Principal is very involved and full of energy. I truly full that my child is being prepared to be able to compete with children from all across the nation. My first graders now reads on a fourth grade reading level.

Posted May 21, 2014
Princeton Elementary is a fantastic school. I am glad my wife and I decided to send our daughter there. She transitioned from private school after 3 years to public school with no problem. I have always heard good things about Princeton and now I can speak on the goodness myself. My daughter and wife really like the 1A teacher and when they are happy I have no complaints. Princeton Elementary keep up the outstanding leadership program...it is working. Proud Dad

Posted May 20, 2014
I have truly enjoyed the continuing education my daughter receives at Princeton. This was our first year at Princeton (2013-2014) we came for a private school, K-3 through kindergarten; however, her transition to public school was smooth. She loves her teacher Mrs. Givens (1A) and so do my husband and I. Our daughter has excelled in all courses and enjoys the educational websites that motivates her to make learning more fun and a little challenging. Daily homework is just enough to where she maintains her other extra activities. Mrs. Ward is a FIRM, ASSERTIVE GENTLE GIANT. I'm glad to know she is more than a principal of a school but she is a lady with excellent leadership skills. As a parent I would recommend advancing your child, allowing them to test into this excellent institution. There will not be a school that is going to grant you and your child everything all at once and parents will not always agree with the educators in the school but if parents are eager to work with these skilled teachers, the PTA and the principal at Princeton at least you can learn how to get a better understand of your child's academic and life goals and how to guide and maintain them. GO PANTHERS!

Posted May 19, 2014
Princeton is an awesome school. This is my first year with the school but I am very pleased with all the staff at the school. I wouldn't choose any other school for my child to attend.

Posted May 18, 2014
My son started his elementary education here and that was the best decision my husband and I made to send him there. His sister will be enrolling into Kindergarten this year and we are so excited that they will be getting top quality education. Principal Ward is outstanding and her staff as well. The best school PERIOD !!

Posted May 07, 2014
I give Princeton Alternative School, 5 stars for their hard work and dedication that the teachers and students show. This school shows great leadership and their the best in the west.

Posted April 30, 2014
Princeton Alternative Elementary School is a Leader in Me School that teaches and fosters excellence in all areas of development. The educators at Princeton focus on the areas of academic, physical and social excellence to ensure that our students are ready for the challenges of the 21st century. Students are given opportunities to both grow and lead.

Posted April 29, 2014
Princeton Elementary has been the best school for both of my children! I am constantly in awe h\as to how the faculty ensures that my children are prepared for the next grade level. Though Princeton is a relatively small school, our prestige is renown in the Birmingham area. My only desire is that we provide the students with more access to the arts. Currently, we only have an art teacher. We used to have a music teacher, but she is no longer there. I think exposing the children to the arts broadens their horizons, and makes for a more well rounded individual.

Posted April 29, 2014
Princeton Alternative Elementary School is a great learning environment. The school is focused on educating and developing the whole child.

Princeton Alt School
1425 2nd Ave West, Birmingham, AL  35208
Last modified Princeton Alt School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Princeton Alt School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top