Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My Kids has attended Princeton for 4 year. The teachers are amazing and go beyond the classroom to help their students excel. My kids love Princeton Elementary.

My son has attended Princeton for 3 year. The teachers are amazing and go beyond the classroom to help their students excel.

Develops character: Agree

We allow students to have a voice. Because of this, students are honest and fair to each other as well as faculty and staff.

Princeton is a place where everyone is synergizing to ensure students are provided with the best education!

Best in the West....Pearl of the World environment. It's a play, grow, learn place with a purpose of developing leadership.

Great school that challenges their children to be the best that they can be and to be great leaders for our future.

Princeton Alt School is great. The Principal is very involved and full of energy. I truly full that my child is being prepared to be able to compete with children from all across the nation. My first graders now reads on a fourth grade reading level.

Princeton Elementary is a fantastic school. I am glad my wife and I decided to send our daughter there. She transitioned from private school after 3 years to public school with no problem. I have always heard good things about Princeton and now I can speak on the goodness myself. My daughter and wife really like the 1A teacher and when they are happy I have no complaints. Princeton Elementary keep up the outstanding leadership program...it is working. Proud Dad

I have truly enjoyed the continuing education my daughter receives at Princeton. This was our first year at Princeton (2013-2014) we came for a private school, K-3 through kindergarten; however, her transition to public school was smooth. She loves her teacher Mrs. Givens (1A) and so do my husband and I. Our daughter has excelled in all courses and enjoys the educational websites that motivates her to make learning more fun and a little challenging. Daily homework is just enough to where she maintains her other extra activities. Mrs. Ward is a FIRM, ASSERTIVE GENTLE GIANT. I'm glad to know she is more than a principal of a school but she is a lady with excellent leadership skills. As a parent I would recommend advancing your child, allowing them to test into this excellent institution. There will not be a school that is going to grant you and your child everything all at once and parents will not always agree with the educators in the school but if parents are eager to work with these skilled teachers, the PTA and the principal at Princeton at least you can learn how to get a better understand of your child's academic and life goals and how to guide and maintain them. GO PANTHERS!

Princeton is an awesome school. This is my first year with the school but I am very pleased with all the staff at the school. I wouldn't choose any other school for my child to attend.

Last modified Princeton Alt School is a Public school that serves grades K-5