We Putnam Middle School-Magnet 1

Posted April 29, 2012
this school is so sad, the kids don't want to learn,the teachers can't teach for yelling the whole class period. i see kids just given grades so they pass and get the hell out. this school is the true example of No Child Left Behind. kids don't have to learn and it shows. also the in the 6th grade are working on fourth grade work. shame

We Putnam Middle School-Magnet 1

Posted October 22, 2010
The school gets no stars from me. Why? It is embarrassing to see how the kid s morale is, as if there is no home parenting, or no foundation at all. For instance just sit in the hallways and listen to some of the ongoing conversations that the students are having, they will scare you. Every time I come to the school there would be at least two to three fights that day. It s not just the kids and parents, I blame the teachers too. The students that want to succeed, to learn, really there for an education report the problems that they are having to the teachers and nothing is being done about it. So where is the teachers morale, and discipline?

We Putnam Middle School-Magnet 2

Posted March 30, 2010
I agree with the student regarding Putnam not being a 5 star school. it is embarrassing to see how the kid's morale is. Kids are leaving class when allowed. I know alot is parent's responsibility...but I think more in the face discipline is needed. These kids wear uniforms and are still 'concerned' about the latest fashion. This school is failing. My daughter is not excelling at her potential. i am scared.

We Putnam Middle School-Magnet 0

Posted March 29, 2010
Putnam middle school is not a 5 star school in fact i have proof, just go to the school. Putnam is one of the top failing schools in the city of birmingham. The have gotten o new principal, but it does not seem to be any better!

We Putnam Middle School-Magnet 5

Posted August 26, 2009

We Putnam Middle School-Magnet 5

Posted June 05, 2008
geratest school ever attended you know!!!!shayshay

We Putnam Middle School-Magnet
1757 Montclair Rd, Birmingham, AL  35210
Last modified We Putnam Middle School-Magnet is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
We Putnam Middle School-Magnet Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top