Wenonah Elementary School 0

Posted January 05, 2010
Ny child has been at the the school sincekindergarten an I believe that it is a good school but they are really in need of a music an sports program for the kids. they have nothing extra to look forward to then work.The teachers are qualified but they don't go the extra mile.I have learned this year that the school system should keep k-5 an 6-8 bigger kids should not be with the smaller kids.

Wenonah Elementary School 2

Posted March 22, 2007
The teachers my gran has had at this school except there are no extracurricular activities and I think that is sad for the kids.This school has an extremely bad bullying problem that never gets corrected.

Wenonah Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2007
I believe this school is the best elementary school to send my children to. The principal is wonderful and gets the job done. She is extremely involved and actually cares about the kids. The teachers are great. My two children have excelled tremendously. I have a third child that is no longer at Wenonah but is doing extremely well since he left. Parent involvement is key. That could be improved!!

Wenonah Elementary School 1

Posted June 21, 2006
I have two kids at this school.They have been there for 2 years and this is not a good choice for educating your children.The principal seems to be lost she don't know how to run a school and the teachers are not qualified to teach. This year has been so bad. My kids dealt with bullying from other kids and teachers always talking negative to them.

Wenonah Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2005
I agree with the other parent. My son was at this school from K-4 and when he changed schools I found out how behind he was academically. K-2 are really good teachers. There are no music programs and as far as sports they did have basketball, soccer and softball a year ago I don't know if the school still have this.

Wenonah Elementary School 1

Posted January 06, 2005
This school does not offer any sports or music activities. I don't think that this a good choice for a high level of education.

Wenonah Elementary School
3008 Wilson Rd SW, Birmingham, AL  35221
Last modified Wenonah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wenonah Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top