Bad
Good

Wenonah is by far the best high school period. true enough we have a few bad apples here and there. but who doesn't??? don't put down a school before you know what's really going on inside of it.

Its the greatest school ever!!!! The Principle and the teachers are wonderful!! Miss Hunter has the school on task!!

I love the school and the principle Regina Hunter, and the new building is beautiful!!!

we have alot of fun ar whs its cool

I attended Wenonah High and graduated with the class of 1990. We had very good teachers at the time that I attended there however, I can not say the same about the teachers that are there now. They are younger and do not care if the students learn or not. A great deal of them appear to be there only for a pay check. Yes, the new school is pretty but, pretty does not prepare our children for the real world.

I love Wenonah we have a good principle Ms. Regina Hunter.

Wenonah is the Best school to send your children to. Both of my parents, aunts/uncles,and my sisters all went to Wenonah. The music program is one of the best in the city, and the core curriculum is not hard it just makes you as a student apply yourself. Overall I give Wenonah a Great rating.In my experience I had a wonderful time learning and growing with peers. When my son arrives early next year he will surely be going to Wenonah.

Last modified Wenonah High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.