Birmingham, AL

Posted March 01, 2009
Wenonah is by far the best high school period. true enough we have a few bad apples here and there. but who doesn't??? don't put down a school before you know what's really going on inside of it.

Posted December 03, 2008
Its the greatest school ever!!!! The Principle and the teachers are wonderful!! Miss Hunter has the school on task!!

Wenonah High School

Posted November 29, 2008
I love the school and the principle Regina Hunter, and the new building is beautiful!!!

Posted October 31, 2008
we have alot of fun ar whs its cool

Wenonah High School 1

Posted April 09, 2008
I attended Wenonah High and graduated with the class of 1990. We had very good teachers at the time that I attended there however, I can not say the same about the teachers that are there now. They are younger and do not care if the students learn or not. A great deal of them appear to be there only for a pay check. Yes, the new school is pretty but, pretty does not prepare our children for the real world.

Posted September 18, 2007
I love Wenonah we have a good principle Ms. Regina Hunter.

Posted October 12, 2006
Wenonah is the Best school to send your children to. Both of my parents, aunts/uncles,and my sisters all went to Wenonah. The music program is one of the best in the city, and the core curriculum is not hard it just makes you as a student apply yourself. Overall I give Wenonah a Great rating.In my experience I had a wonderful time learning and growing with peers. When my son arrives early next year he will surely be going to Wenonah.

Wenonah High School 2

Posted October 03, 2005
I am a current student at Wenonah High School, and if I could choose to go to a different school, I would. Wenonah High School is the worst school I have ever been to. There are about 6 or 7 teachers that actually teach. The rest of them just sit and talk. I fear I will not be prepared for college when I graduate in the spring. Wenonah High School could do a lot better if they tried.

Wenonah High School 3

Posted July 11, 2005
Hi, everyone I would like to express my feelings about Wenonah at the time I was there. Both my brothers and sister went to Wenonah High. We all had different experiences there. I graduated in 1991 and I can honestly say I could have been a better student if I had the opportunity to excel and achieve the highest goals possible in academics without the stress of my surroundings at that particular time. It took me awhile after I graduated to find out I wasn't ready for the real world. I had great teachers there Ms. Petty, Mr. Davis and a few others that really left a great impression on me.

Posted November 19, 2004
i am a student at wenonah high school and this school is preparing me for college. and when i have kids they will be going here. Thanks Wenonah high School!

Wenonah High School
2800wilson Rd SW, Birmingham, AL  35221
Last modified Wenonah High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wenonah High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top