Whatley Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2007
I wrote the first review regarding my child's first year at this school. Sadly things did not get any better at this school. I did become more involved with my child at her school and I only discovered my more aspects of this school that I was dissatisfied with. I am willing to acknowledge that some of these things may be the result of lack of parent involvement as well as an unstable home life for some of the students. The one thing that made life at this school better for both me and my child is that they have an excellent extended day program. (Whatley 21st Century) Thank You for caring so much!

Whatley Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2005
- a former student

Whatley Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2005
- a former student
Many parents think that county school are better than city school 'This is so not true if you want your child to suceed in life you must become involved with every phase of their learning (Don't think that school alone can do it'). The Staff at Whatley School are excellent. They work with many children who only have them as positive reinforcement in their lives they are committed to teaching each and everyone of their students. Hats off to a wonderful and dedicated staff. Sincerely M. Brown

Whatley Elementary School
549 43rd St North, Birmingham, AL  35222
Last modified Whatley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-9
Whatley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top