Bad
Good

None that i know right at this moment i just no the students that attend here from 1998 to2002

My school Woodlawn High school- Magnet is great. But, we need new things as well like new venting machines, better school t-shirts, and more. We all try to help with those few things, by giving money, fundraisers, and raffle tickets. But, that didn't go as planned. We need your help! Please, consider on helping us.

I attend Woodlawn now and it's okay. I previously attended a county school and had to get use to the way that things work here. I had/ have some great teachers here. The administration could stand to change and students could be more behaved, but other than that, Im satisfied.

Woodlawn is the most spectacular schools in Birmingham. Woodlawn probably don't have that many teachers, but they are doing there best for the students that's up there. I am happy there is a school like Woodlawn High School Carnels

I rate this school a ten because they challenge you to higher learning no thanks to the principle though the assisstant principles do mostly everything. We also have a great staff especially senior teachers whom are pushing us to as we call it 'Get on our grind or hustle' to make it. I am the CLASS OF 09

I would like to see more dedication, motivation and consistency in the area of sports, especially Football. It's not motivating when the team never wins and the coaches don't show up for scheduled practice. Something should change in this area!

Last modified Woodlawn High School-Magnet is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.