Birmingham, AL

Wylam Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2010
I love the way the teachers look after ALL the kids...not just their pets !!!...I will be SO GLAD when the kids can stop riding the bus

Posted April 28, 2010
because the teachers takes time out with the students!

Posted April 28, 2010
It's close to home, my son doesn't have to walk far home from school.

Wylam Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2008
I have 2 children which attend wylam elementary and since they have been there they have accomplished so much i live across the street and they are very understanding about my situation the principal along with the teachers are just wonderful i love what they have done with my kids education i see a big change in them

701 Erie St, Birmingham, AL  35224
Last modified Wylam Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wylam Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top