Wylam Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2010
I love the way the teachers look after ALL the kids...not just their pets !!!...I will be SO GLAD when the kids can stop riding the bus

Wylam Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
because the teachers takes time out with the students!

Wylam Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
It's close to home, my son doesn't have to walk far home from school.

Wylam Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2008
I have 2 children which attend wylam elementary and since they have been there they have accomplished so much i live across the street and they are very understanding about my situation the principal along with the teachers are just wonderful i love what they have done with my kids education i see a big change in them

Wylam Elementary School
701 Erie St, Birmingham, AL  35224
Last modified Wylam Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wylam Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top