Posted October 08, 2009
great school everything about this school is cool

Posted June 13, 2009

Posted April 30, 2009

Daniel Payne Middle School 0

Posted October 20, 2008
daniel payne is not a bad school. there are children who have parents that are not doing there job as parents. I go to daniel payne and it is very fun. The teachers try to do all they can to teach us.

Posted December 08, 2007
I think Daniel Payne is not what people think it is.It is a very safe, fun, and learning enviroment for my son.

Daniel Payne Middle School 0

Posted September 26, 2007
In my observation Daniel Payne Middle school overall rating is a 2.From principal leadership,teacher quality,and parent involvement.There needs to be more involvement overall to bring up this rating. They're also has to be more feedback from the teachers to the parents to make sure that the student is getting everything that they need.

Posted August 22, 2005
I think that Daniel Payne is one of the best Middle Schools in the Birmingham System. I've had two daughters to attend this school. Daniel Payne has excellent teachers, and an excellent principal. My daugters have done a great job academically, all because of what they have learned at this school. They have both gone through honors classes in High School, and have done very well. All of the teachers are challenging the children in all grade levels. They don't have enough parental involvement. There are only parent's whose children are trying very hard attending PTA meetings. I feel that all parents should become involved in their childs education. If they do, they wouldn't have so many problems. Don't complain, get involved! Well Done Daniel Payne! I am Proud!

Daniel Payne Middle School 3

Posted November 17, 2004

Posted September 30, 2004
September 30, 2004 I have a son in the sixth grade at Daniel Payne. I was truely afraid for his attendance. So many stories are out there about this school. Statements about the behavior of the students. That can be corrected if parents do their part. However, wiith the teachers I am pleased so far. I think Mrs. Ming is on the ball with the math. We as parents just have to jump in the bandwagon with her. Mr. Blue and Mr. Williams are good teachers and they aren't taking any stuff for these kids. Mrs. Clark has been out but if she come back ready to go forth. Our children will only get as much as we push them to get from this school. I think has a lot to offer we just have to make the most of it.

Daniel Payne Middle School 2

Posted August 11, 2003
- a former student
Hi, I am a former student of Daniel Payne (2003),and let me be the first to say that this school is horrible. Overall, we had a handful of wonderful teachers, Mr.Cook, Mr.Mcghee,Mrs. Ming, Mrs.Thompson, Mr. Buford Clark, and Mr. Echols. The rest of them only half teach.Over the past 5 or six years we've had a principal who sat and let children run over him. Last year, the school board attempted to hire a better principle, but they only recieved one that was worse.The discipline there is horrific, and the parent involvement is decreasing now that children are graduating.To be honest, I am truly jubilant that I have graduated, So, if you have a choice, do your kids a favor and put them in another school.

Daniel Payne Middle School
1500 Daniel Payne Dr, Birmingham, AL  35214
Last modified Daniel Payne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Payne Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top