8, 10-12
Birmingham, AL

1 star

Posted April 09, 2006
- a former student
The staff at ensley high school are great. The teachers teacher. It's up to the students to get their work. And i'm a proud graduate from ensley high. C/o 2006.

Posted November 24, 2005
- a former student

Posted January 11, 2005
My child was a student at Ensley for 2 years. I will honestly admit that this school is the reason I decided to move to Jeffco. Overall, I am not knocking the Public schools because I had 2 other kids that were thriving valedictorians) at their respective schools. But at Ensley, there is no discipline in the school whatsoever, even in the hallways. The teachers are uncaring and nonchalant. The principal is as well. The environment was not condusive to learning. The teachers and staff overall were not supportive and encouraging to the students. To me they all had the 'they'll never amount to anything' attitude toward the students, so therefore they didn't try. I thank God that I was able to get my child out of this environment. She is thriving and making straight A's in her new school.

Ensley High Alt Center
1303 Ave F, Birmingham, AL  35218
Last modified Ensley High Alt Center is a Public school that serves grades 8, 10-12
Ensley High Alt Center Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top