Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are very caring, and work hard to teach each student. I plan to become a Substitute myself.

Amount of homework: Agree

I use to think that the students were given too much homework, but after my grand daughter has shown me how smart she has become, the children enjoy the methods. This is what molds, and guide them. The work that are given to the students have strengthen their intellectual skills.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school teaches respect, honesty, and integrity, as well as fairness to their students. This is what makes them so unique.

The School System is great. The Teachers and Superintendent work hard to have a good and safe school. The children learn so well.

Centerpoint Elementary School is a great school for parents who really want nothing but the best for their child(ren). My son is in 1st grade now and has been atttending CPES since Kindergarten. I love the foundation of the school and this school truly stands by the No Child Left Behind Program because they go above and beyond to help start a bright future for our future leaders of america.

My child attends Center Point and I must say that I love his teacher! Ms. Kimbrough is the best! She loves and cares about her students. She is very dedicated to each of them. Last year we had Ms. Hahn and she was just as wonderful! The teachers and staff are so wonderful. It is such a blessing to have a wonderful like this for my child to attend......

My son is in the first grade @ Centerpoint. I'm so delighted to see the work that my son is performing at school. I'm more than comfortable that he's going to have an outstanding education. The teacher(s) are amazing and very thorough. Job well done to Centerpoint Educators and Staff and Parents'.

My daughter attended Center Point Elementary (K-2). When she started, I was told she will know how to ready by the time she finished Kindergarten. It was true. My daughter has been a great reader since then. Center Point is very structured and the communication with the parents is phenomenal. They have great teachers and staff who care about the students and love to teach. My daughter had the best 2nd grade teacher, Ms. Guyton. She still talks about her today. Keep up the great work teachers and staff!

My daughter is now in the first grade at Center Point Elementary School. Her experiences at the school have been great! The art and music classes are a definite plus because I can see her artistic side flourish, as well as her academics. Her learning experiences have been a true blessing because I can see the growth in my child. There are no days of 'I don't want to go to school,' and I attribute that to her teacher and the rest of the faculty,staff, and students. I was concerned over the summer because I thought we wouldn't be so lucky again this year, but Mrs. Fisher is wonderful. Parental involvement is a priority for the school. They have ample opportunities for parents to come and show themselves as 'partners' in their child's education. Last year I was invited to Mrs. Beal's on several occasions, and it was a pleasure!

Last modified Center Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2