Posted October 04, 2011
Centerpoint Elementary School is a great school for parents who really want nothing but the best for their child(ren). My son is in 1st grade now and has been atttending CPES since Kindergarten. I love the foundation of the school and this school truly stands by the No Child Left Behind Program because they go above and beyond to help start a bright future for our future leaders of america.

Posted April 01, 2010
My child attends Center Point and I must say that I love his teacher! Ms. Kimbrough is the best! She loves and cares about her students. She is very dedicated to each of them. Last year we had Ms. Hahn and she was just as wonderful! The teachers and staff are so wonderful. It is such a blessing to have a wonderful like this for my child to attend......

Posted March 31, 2010
My son is in the first grade @ Centerpoint. I'm so delighted to see the work that my son is performing at school. I'm more than comfortable that he's going to have an outstanding education. The teacher(s) are amazing and very thorough. Job well done to Centerpoint Educators and Staff and Parents'.

Posted November 12, 2008
My daughter attended Center Point Elementary (K-2). When she started, I was told she will know how to ready by the time she finished Kindergarten. It was true. My daughter has been a great reader since then. Center Point is very structured and the communication with the parents is phenomenal. They have great teachers and staff who care about the students and love to teach. My daughter had the best 2nd grade teacher, Ms. Guyton. She still talks about her today. Keep up the great work teachers and staff!

Center Point Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted September 19, 2006
My daughter is now in the first grade at Center Point Elementary School. Her experiences at the school have been great! The art and music classes are a definite plus because I can see her artistic side flourish, as well as her academics. Her learning experiences have been a true blessing because I can see the growth in my child. There are no days of 'I don't want to go to school,' and I attribute that to her teacher and the rest of the faculty,staff, and students. I was concerned over the summer because I thought we wouldn't be so lucky again this year, but Mrs. Fisher is wonderful. Parental involvement is a priority for the school. They have ample opportunities for parents to come and show themselves as 'partners' in their child's education. Last year I was invited to Mrs. Beal's on several occasions, and it was a pleasure!

Posted January 28, 2005
My child went to school here until we had to move last year. You will not find a school with teachers that care about your kids and their futures than Center Point. If you want your child to develop great reading skills look nowhere else.

Center Point Elementary School
4801 Indian Trail, Birmingham, AL  35215
Last modified Center Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Center Point Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top