Bad
Good

Mrs. Eddleman is my grandson's third grade teacher at Chalkville Elementary School. I am grateful to have the most caring, concerned, compassionate teacher. My grandson has autism and he has excelled under her leadership this year. A big thanks to Mrs. Eddleman.

This is a good school that needs to be recognized and sponsored. There is overcrowding that should be fixed by the board.

Chalkville is the best school my kids have attended. This school really cares about these kids. I have 3 kids that attend Chalville one being a 5th grader who doesn't want to leave.

I love this school. My boys have attended Chalkville for the past 2yrs, but we recently moved and they have to go to a new school. Its amazing how the teachers and principles know the children's names and the parents when they see us coming! I was never worried about their education and safety. I am planning on purchasing a house in this school district again and send my boys back to Chalkville! I do believe that Jefferson County should give this school more funding because you won't find a better dedicated staff than this. I have nothing but good to say about this school.

This is a very special school environment. I have seven children and GrandChildren. I am now involved in parenting my Great GrandChildren. My GGSon attended Kindergarten last year at this school. His Teacher was Mrs Mahler, a wonderful and caring Educator. He has learned much more than I would ever have anticipated from a Kindergarten. Everyone CARES about the children; their education and their personal well-being; the Office Staff, the Principal, the Teachers and the Lunch Room Staff. The school and grounds are always clean and well maintained. I highly recommend this school. R. D. Bob Champion, a GGParent.

I can't say enough about Chalkville Elementary School. My child has attended since Kindergarten - 4th grade so far. This is one school that is very focused on the children making good grades. Every teacher my child has had are absolutely dedicated to their jobs. I love the no nonsense approach from the principals and teachers. The staff wastes no time in correcting any problems or issues with the students. We decided to continue to live in this area because of Chalkville Elementary School!! There, we know that our child is receiving the very best education. Diane McGill

Chalkville Elementary School has quality teachers. The teachers methods of teaching recognizes true potential of their students. The school incorporate challenging opportunities for young childrens. The safety and discipline by the principal show good leadership. My grandchildren enjoy attending Chalkville Elementary (we give the school five stars).

Chalkville Elementary School is a wonderful, very educational school. My son is in Mrs. Zoghby's class he really enjoy her and he says she is the most wonderful teacher he could ever meet, she really has teached him a lot of things. We thank you so much. Therefore my opinion Chalkville Elementary is a very good school.

This school has a lot of things that need to change if they are to excel in education.Lack of money and lack of materials needed in the classroom are a serious problem.The teachers are wonderful but the county needs to invest more in the children's education.

My children and i love this school. My children have learned so much. They really take the time to teach your student.

Last modified Chalkville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.