Bad
Good

It's a really good school but it's hard to see good talent go to waste of these students when we don't have the materials or money to do the organizations they want which is exactly why they need a new school

My eldest attended FHS for 1 year and I must say I am disappointted in what I have seen thus far. When his grades started dropping, I saw no contact from the teachers to my husband not myself to discuss the issue or find ways to help my son improve. Only when my husband went to them did they show any interest in helping him succeed. But still never went out of their way to help him, in my opinion. The building itself is old and needs much repair. We are giving serious thought to moving our son to a school where he can get a more positive education.

I love the small teacher/student ratio for better learning achievements.

Fultondale high school is one of the best schools. Yes it is small but I went to a large school and kids get more attendtion in a small school. The teachers care more and kids are not just a number. All the teachers know every one and knows your child by name. Most all parants are helping out in what ever needs to be done. We need more schools like FHS.

I'm not a parent, but an alumni who graduated in 2005. I have spent the last two years at UAB and I have to say, Fultondale High School did not prepare me for anything I have encountered in college. I was a cheerleader and a B-C average student. There are only a handful of teachers at Fultondale who actually care about the kids and the kids' futures. My senior year, I took Honors' English, passed with a B, and it ended up being the exact same class as the regular English class. Fultondale has a lot to work on when it comes to this school. I honestly wouldn't recommend parents sending their children to this school if they really want them to succeed in life.

Last modified Fultondale High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.