Boaz, AL

Carlisle Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2015
Great school, Great teachers, We have a new principal ,Very nice caring person. We wish her the Best. Way to go Carlisle!!!!

Grateful to: Student

Posted September 26, 2015
Austin Edmonson, you are a caring and a good student. I'm glad of the school you go to.

Carlisle Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2014
This school is not what it used to be. The principal is rude and unprofessional. Some of the other staff are just as rude and uncaring. Would not recommend this school anymore.

Carlisle Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2014
Carlisle Elementary is the BEST elementary school around! Wouldn't trust any other school to teach or treat my girls any better! Great teachers and academics! #1 Go Carlisle!

Posted September 05, 2007
I am so proud of carlisle school.My daughters went there now my grandkids go.They have the best interest in teaching the students,all they can and more.The student comes first.

8025 US Hwy 431, Boaz, AL  35956
Last modified Carlisle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carlisle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top