Bad
Good

Whitesboro Elementary School 5

Posted April 07, 2015
I have two children that currently attend this school. I live out of district and decided on this school because of the number of children attending. I personally went to Sardis and loved having a smaller class. I wanted my children to experience the same thing. I want to brag on Mrs. Towns, she has done so much for the school this year. The improvements she has already been able to do, has done so much for the school and community. I am excited to see what Whitesboro's future hold with her there now. The teachers are great, loving and are genuinely concerned about the children. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Whitesboro Elementary School

Posted December 08, 2008
my son just started this school he is in the 3rd grade. It has been so far a good school there has some problems been the teacher was quick in the response and getting the problem straightened out . In being a parent I am pleased with this school.

Whitesboro Elementary School 5

Posted July 03, 2006
My child has been attending Whitesboro for two years now, and I have been very pleased with the kindergarten and first grade academic programs. The teaching staff are always friendly and were available to talk whenever I needed to. I count myself blessed to be able to send my child to a school like Whitesboro.

Whitesboro Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2004
I have really been pleased with the staff and the school environment. I am satisfied with the student to teacher ratio and feel it has enabled my daughter to have a better learning experience. The staff, in my opinion, is truly concerned about the children. The test scores, based on the state average, are far better than a lot of school systems. (even larger school systems.) It is an excellent school.

Whitesboro Elementary School
5080 Leeth Gap Rd, Boaz, AL  35956
Last modified Whitesboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.