Boaz, AL

Whitesboro Elementary School 0

Posted December 08, 2008
my son just started this school he is in the 3rd grade. It has been so far a good school there has some problems been the teacher was quick in the response and getting the problem straightened out . In being a parent I am pleased with this school.

Whitesboro Elementary School 5

Posted November 16, 2008

Whitesboro Elementary School 5

Posted July 03, 2006
My child has been attending Whitesboro for two years now, and I have been very pleased with the kindergarten and first grade academic programs. The teaching staff are always friendly and were available to talk whenever I needed to. I count myself blessed to be able to send my child to a school like Whitesboro.

Whitesboro Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2004
I have really been pleased with the staff and the school environment. I am satisfied with the student to teacher ratio and feel it has enabled my daughter to have a better learning experience. The staff, in my opinion, is truly concerned about the children. The test scores, based on the state average, are far better than a lot of school systems. (even larger school systems.) It is an excellent school.

Whitesboro Elementary School
5080 Leeth Gap Rd, Boaz, AL  35956
Last modified Whitesboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitesboro Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top