Posted July 10, 2013
My girls attended this school last school year and it was the worse school we ever encountered. The principle and office staff were absolutely unprofessional. Did not respectfully call my children by their names when I came by to check them out of school. The only thing that made it a little tolerable were their teachers.

Posted June 29, 2009

Brighton Middle School 0

Posted June 28, 2009
I feel that the students at Brighton are not any different than the students anywhere else. 90% of the parents do not know how to communicate with the school to find out how to help there children. Lets face it the school is only going to be as good as the parent allow it to be.

Brighton Middle School 0

Posted April 23, 2009
I have a child in the 3rd grade at Brighton and I feel the teachers geuninely care about these students. Its up to the parents to get involved and partcipate more in the school.

Posted March 29, 2009
I attend the school from 1-8th grade and not once did I ever have to walk home because of no seating I know the bus driver and he would never allow that he would come back for another load before he let kids walk home. As far as the teacher doing a better job I think they are doing the best they can they can only do their part its up to the kids and their parents to at least try. My little brother now attends the school he could not read or write and he was going to the first grade he had been to all these other fancy school and wasnt learning anything and. So my mother asked my 1st grade teacher could she help him and in TWO DAYS no joke he's reading not big books but you see where im going with this. I am a senior.

Posted March 26, 2008
I think that the school is excellent. Most of the problems and compliants come from parents that are not even commented to their children or the program. When we get parents that care about the kids and the school we'll have a better program.

Brighton Middle School 3

Posted November 06, 2007
I feel as a parent, the school teachers are not advance enough to teach the students, theres no homework most of the time during the week, my children have to walk home in very bad area, which i have sign papers for him to ride the bus, because of no sitting.

Brighton Middle School 3

Posted October 24, 2007
- a former student

Posted April 25, 2007
I am a parent of a child in this school.I think the principle and the teachers at this school should and could do a better job with the problems. I feel that they do not take disipline problems serious enough.

Posted January 10, 2005
Brighton middle school is an historic location. Many of the students ancestors went to this school,this school is preparing all the students for high school.They also have some wonderful teachers if you think so call us some time.

Brighton Middle School
3400 Brown Circle, Brighton, AL  35020
Last modified Brighton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brighton Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top