Brundidge, AL

Pike Co Elementary School 2

Posted September 20, 2006

Pike Co Elementary School 5

Posted August 16, 2004
I had the option to send my child to a private school, I gave public school a try first my child was a kindergartner last year and went to first grade this year. I was very happy I gave her this opportunity. I am very happy with the skills she has learned thus far, as well as, the improvement she has made, in reading and writing and math skills. she can already tell time, count money, and do simple math, she can also write her name, knows her phone number,she can look at a word, and sound it out, the way they taught her this is excellent. you can spell a word out and she will write it down. The reading program they have is excellent.I only wish the parents were a little better informed of tests and achievements met by the students, on a weekly basis.

Pike Co Elementary School
186 Hillcrest Court, Brundidge, AL  36010
Last modified Pike Co Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pike Co Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top