Camden, AL

Wilcox Academy 1

Posted January 24, 2012
I dislike WA because there are not enough opportunities. There is not enough hands on activities or expirements. Those are important in a school. All we do are take notes and I vocabulary, which are both important but we don't do any hands on activities. Also, WA could really improve their lunches, because I've found hair in my lunches a few times and I don't think that their lunches taste good. And their hallways are to small and cramped and kids get pushed into the hall. WA needs a lot of improvements.

Posted March 30, 2010
Not a college prep. school. It is ok if you want to go to a small college, jr. college, or trade school, but not to a large 4 yrs. college like Auburn. Has a weak math & science program.

Posted March 06, 2010
I think WA is a wonderful school! All the children ma hate school but thy love WA! As do i. WA....you could lower your tuition a alot though... The tuition should pay for activities,supplies,books,and lunch/break. It is such a lovely school though. But if a teacheror somone with h school reads this..think about the tuition..some people hae a hard time keeping all of it payed.

Wilcox Academy 5

Posted December 14, 2009
I think wa is a wonderful,christan,and loving school.even tho it is small it does give you a good educationg.Altho we lost our priciple that served 23yrs this year I know God will still keep the school strong:)

Wilcox Academy 4

Posted September 18, 2009
I think Wilcox Academy is a good school. Although our size is small, yes, I wish we had a few more choices with activities/athletics.

Posted July 16, 2009
It bothers me that several of the teachers are not qualified to teach.

Posted April 19, 2009
wondeful, family environment with teachers and a principal who gives his all.

Wilcox Academy 5

Posted January 11, 2009
congratulations on winning AISA Blue Ribbon School 7 years straight-keep it up, thank you faculty and staff for all your hard work

Wilcox Academy 4