Bad
Good

Chelsea Intermediate School 1

Posted April 01, 2009
I have 2 children at Chelsea Intermediate. Very disappointed with the Principal and her lack of leadership with all teachers and staff members and no solid communication with parents. The teachers are unhappy and that only leads to less than great teaching. The Assistant Principal is on top of things. Hopefully there will be a change soon.

Posted July 21, 2006
We moved to Chelsea during Christmas break & I was unsure how my 4th and 6th grader would adjust to the schools.WONDERFUL JOB!They were made to feel very welcomed and the academics are great.Can't say enough good things about the Chelsea schools or the community itself.

Posted May 16, 2006
My family and I moved to Chelsea last summer and we have 2 children that attended Chelsea this year. All I can say is Wow! What an excellent school, principal, administrative staff, lunchroom staff...even the janitors are friendly. The teachers and staff at Chelsea helped make the transition for our children very smooth they were all so caring about our children and I cannot believe how much progress they have made this year. Words cannot express how much we love this school, community and everything about Chlesea. I cannot see us leaving this area any time soon. Go Big Blue!

Posted November 09, 2005
I love everything about this school, the teachers are great and the parent involvement is just as it should be or more. I am very sad we had to move out of state, now I can stop comparing everything to Chelsea Elementary and nothing beats it. If you are wondering about the area and school, don't worry it's perfect! And the school is going to a new and bigger location, I cannot believe we are going to miss on that! Great School and great teachers you can count on.

Posted July 23, 2005
I have three children who attend Chelsea and they are so fortunate to be in this school. I am proud to be a part of this sschool district.

Chelsea Intermediate School
2315 Hwy 39, Chelsea, AL  35043
Last modified Chelsea Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5