1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Wesleyan Christian Academy 5

Posted January 24, 2011
My child was struggling in public school , with pressure from the other kids and the teachers not having time to put in with my son. After a lot of thought me and my husband decided to enroll our son in Wesleyan . That was one of the best choices we have made. My sons attitude about life has changed and he actually is taking pride in his school work. Thanks to Bro. Don and the teachers at Wesleyan my sons out look on life is for the better. The Lord is doing his job through these people and I strongly recommend Wesleyan for anyones child. Don't give up on your child. If they are struggling in regular school , please give Wesleyan a chance because I believe my child will grow into a respectful young man because of the Lords work that is being done at Wesleyan. Thanks a million . My son is 16 and for the first time he talked about college the other day. Now if that don't make me proud of the choice I made, nothing will.

Wesleyan Christian Academy 5

Posted January 23, 2011
I graduated from Wesleyan back yrs ago. This was and still is a great school to attend for a GOOD education (and a Christian one on top of it)! As with any child, you only get out of it what you put into it. My child now attends this school and for as long as the Lords will, he will be there til he graduates.,

Wesleyan Christian Academy 1

Posted November 18, 2010
I use to go to this school 1st through 8th grade. They only seem to care about money and I didn't get any kind of good education. When I started public school I was years behind everyone else and struggled all through high school. I often came in at the bottome of my classes, while in WCA I was top in my classes. I am in college now and struggling because I wasn't taught the right skills.This school is a joke! I do not recommend this school for anyone!

Wesleyan Christian Academy

Posted May 21, 2008
Great school help the students every step of the way Bro.Don and his wife are doing a excellent job!!!

Wesleyan Christian Academy
21276 U.S. 45, Citronelle, AL  36522
Last modified Wesleyan Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12