Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Cleveland High School
Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted April 21, 2016
Most of the students that I know that came out developed more because of their parents, not so much the school. Good or bad.

Cleveland High School 3

Posted April 21, 2016
I went to Cleveland for 8 years and it was overall an okay experience but I feel like the school could use more funding and better teachers throughout. There were good teachers there but for the most part the school is only still there because of the people that will live in the same town for generations. Lacking in a lot of programs that could be beneficial to helping students reach their potential and do great things in life beyond just settling in town. There are political snags, people that could care less about the school etc.

Cleveland High School 4

Posted July 29, 2013
I went to Cleveland for 12 years and I did go to College. I know many of my classmates and I have made a good life for ourselves. My older two went to Cleveland and now I have one going into 2nd grade. I think the teacher are great.

Cleveland High School 2

Posted October 09, 2008
I am a former graduate of Cleveland High School. Compared to other high schools Cleveland is way below average. They do no prepare you for college or any real world applications. The curriculum they offer is below average also. I was top of my class and did not feel prepared at all after I left school. Seeing what the other students had offered at their high schools made me fel embarassed.

Cleveland High School 5

Posted September 16, 2005
I think that CHS is a wonderful school. I am a student not a parent, but I am more than willing to say how great Cleveland is. I am currently in the 10th grade on and advanced level and about to take the Alabama High School Graduation Exam for math and in the spring I will be taking the rest of it. My math teacher is doing a superb job with reviewing with us. I like her much better than the teacher I had last year. All my teachers are working extremly hard to perpare us for the AHSGE for this spring. We have a very talented band, football team and cheerleading squad. *go PANTHERS* Parents participate with school activites and fundraisers. Cleveland High School is a very educating school.

Cleveland High School 5

Posted August 09, 2004
I am a 1985 graduate from this fine institution with a daughter graduating in 2000 and a son to graduate approx 2009. It is a great school and the teachers and staff make you feel like family. I am very proud to be an alumi from CHS.

Cleveland High School 4

Posted October 16, 2003
I think C.H.S. shows great pride in what they do. All of the faculty and staff are always there for the students, and everywhere you turn there is someone willing to lend a helping hand.

Cleveland High School
71 High School St, Cleveland, AL  35049
Last modified Cleveland High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.