Cleveland, AL

Blount Co Multi-Needs Center 4

Posted April 14, 2010
I like the way this school breaks the learning down to better effect each individual child. I tried the local school and hated it. They were unable to adequately teach my child. I subbed for her as her aid for two days. The teacher didn't even acknowledge her as part of the class. I am having trouble with the amount of time spent with my child at the multi needs school. She really isn't learning anything. She reacts better, but still isn;t learning. this is her 4th year there. What is a parent to do????

Blount Co Multi-Needs Center 5

Posted May 15, 2007
I am very happy with the school; they do need to have an art or music program for the students. My son has improved academically from a regular school setting. I am an on-hands mother & have regular communication with the staff which is something i feel is needed in a school so parents know how their child is doing before report card time. I rate the school very high & the teachers are very educated to handel special need children.

Blount Co Multi-Needs Center
189 Horton Ln, Cleveland, AL  35049
Last modified Blount Co Multi-Needs Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Blount Co Multi-Needs Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top