Columbiana, AL

Columbiana Middle School 1

Posted June 05, 2014
My 6th grade year at this school was awesome at first then as I got more into the school year, there were major problems; The students were always rude and truly ignorant. The teachers/staff tried, I guess. The assistant principal is okay, I liked him at first then once I noticed him 'nagging' on small things, all respect for him went down the toilet. The teachers have bad attitudes for no reason. You can compliment them or whatever just to get them to smile or whatever and they get an attitude. This school lowers confidence and makes people go home feeling like they never want to come back the next day. There were a few teachers I really enjoyed though! The GRC teacher is awesome. Anyways, I begged my mom to let us move. I want nothing to do with this school.

Columbiana Middle School 1

Posted October 03, 2013
My son was receiving extra help for AD/HD in Elementary school. When he started middle school he was taken out of the program and know he is failing his classes. I can not understand who or why they would take this away and let him fail, I rate this school poorly in making the decision to take him out of this program when he is still under doctors care. Please think twice before sending your kids to Columbiana schools

Posted February 11, 2012
As a past employer of Columbiana school. The leadership is great far as principal. The leadership goals is shown daily from the inside out. Teachers, administrative bodies are concerns about problems especially "bullying" is immediately handle. Parents are not afraid to send their kids to school I love columbiana Middle School where everyone is important.

Posted May 04, 2010
The atmosphere is perfectly condusive to learning. Everyone within our school cares about our students and about each other. We operate as a family, but solely in tune to the needs of our students.

Posted May 03, 2010
I love the dedicated faculty and staff I work with.

Posted April 30, 2010
I attended CMS, and now my youngest is a student there. Through the years, the faculty and staff have consistently brought out the potential of students, and the teachers are excellent at tailoring their methods of instruction to appeal to individual learning abilities. On top of all that, everyone seems to genuinely have fun while they take our children from their 'elementary' mindset and help them mature in their social and scholastic skills.

Posted April 30, 2010
It is a growing school and has come a long way, but could use some help with materials and rooms they need so bad.

Posted April 30, 2010
Columbiana Middle School has excellent leadership in the Principal and Asst. Principal. Teachers are excellent, and this shows through their caring attitude toward the students.

Posted April 29, 2010
I love my job at Columbiana Middle School. The kids are special and fun to work with.

Columbiana Middle School
222 Joinertown Rd, Columbiana, AL  35051
Last modified Columbiana Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbiana Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top