Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

We have been so happy with the schools our children have attended here in Millbrook from Coosada to Airport Road Intermediate. All of the teachers seem truely vested in the education of our children! From personal experience I highly recommend Mrs. Evans, 4th grade and Mrs. Turner, 3rd but I am sure they are all incredible from what I have seen. Awesome school and great sense of community!

This is a great school. I have a little boy in the 3rd grade here and he has the most extraordinary teachers you could ever think of. One of his teacher took her time to email or respond back to me that day, she emailed me if she wanted me to be aware of something he had done, with his grades, and even he was great today. That really means alot to me as a parent. I try to get involved as much as possible since I work full time. I rate this school a 10 plus....

Last modified Airport Road Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.