Cottondale, AL

Eastwood Middle School 4

Posted August 27, 2013
I am a parent. My son begin his middle school year at Eastwood Middle. At the beginning, I was a little skeptical. However, that immediately went away when we went for schedule pickup. I was really pleased at how welcoming the staff was. The assistant principal's were a great help as well. They were very welcoming as well. I really feel my son will have a great year at Eastwood Middle School.

Eastwood Middle School 1

Posted January 19, 2012
This is the worst school I've ever attended! You get in trouble for just giving your boyfriend or girlfriend a hug! If your child has friends and likes to have any kind of physical contact, don't send them to this school!

Eastwood Middle School 5

Eastwood Middle School 1

Posted March 25, 2004

Eastwood Middle School
6314 Mary Harmon Bryant Dr, Cottondale, AL  35453
Last modified Eastwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastwood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top