Cottondale, AL

Eastwood Middle School 4

Posted August 27, 2013
I am a parent. My son begin his middle school year at Eastwood Middle. At the beginning, I was a little skeptical. However, that immediately went away when we went for schedule pickup. I was really pleased at how welcoming the staff was. The assistant principal's were a great help as well. They were very welcoming as well. I really feel my son will have a great year at Eastwood Middle School.

Eastwood Middle School 1

Posted January 19, 2012
This is the worst school I've ever attended! You get in trouble for just giving your boyfriend or girlfriend a hug! If your child has friends and likes to have any kind of physical contact, don't send them to this school!

Eastwood Middle School
6314 Mary Harmon Bryant Dr, Cottondale, AL  35453
Last modified Eastwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastwood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top