PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 10, 2014
All three of my children graduated from Tuscaloosa Christian School and all three are very productive, well-educated young adults, who are very involved in their local church. The school helped reinforce the values we taught at home. The teachers were wonderful examples to my children. The administration is the best. They received a top-notch education and successfully transitioned into college.

Posted March 19, 2014
TCS has been such a blessing to my life! I was fortunate enough to be able to attend and graduate from Tuscaloosa Christian. The teachers and administration are amazing! They truly care about each student. When my husband and I started our family, there was no doubt about the school we wanted them to attend. I now have 2 children attending and they love it! Of course, I love how academically advanced they are, and that they learn about God's Word and what a relationship with Jesus Christ is all about!

Tuscaloosa Christian School 2

Posted February 08, 2014
My child has been attending Tuscaloosa Christian School for several years. "Christian"? Yes, but certainly not "christian" attitude. Two of my child's teachers have been Bullies....I've witnessed it myself while on a field trip towards another student. This year, if my child takes a lunch instead of buying for the day...my child is not allowed to sit with friends that bought the school lunch. This is not a school rule, it's the teachers rule. Students are scared to ask questions in class because the teacher makes sarcastic remarks to them...puts them down daily! An older student said they cried EVERY morning when they had this teacher. Academically, the school might be okay. Although, I know of at least one graduate that had to take a remedial math class before attending college because TCS didn't offer it in High School.

Posted May 19, 2013
We couldn't have picked a better school for our children to grow up in. We have had some time with public school system and our oldest was just another person. TCS cares about each child from my view and we felt more welcomed and made us want to be more involved. They have a wonderful Christian faith implemented in their studies. I'm so proud how much they learn. They have friends that have had to go to public (for financial reasons) and they are head of class. The parents are ready to come back!!

Posted August 29, 2012
Great PRESCHOOL PROGRAM!!! I am extremely pleased with staff and faculty. My PK child has learned more than my 1st grader! Awesome PK program.

Posted March 21, 2011
This is a wonderful school that teaches from a true Biblical perspective. I am proud to have all 4 of my children in this great school.

Posted March 21, 2011
I can't think of a better place for my kids to be in school. It is academically preparing my children for the next level of their education, while equipping them spiritually for the challenges the world will present them in the future. God is at work through the faculty and staff, as He is using them to teach the children the way they should go.

Tuscaloosa Christian School 1

Posted February 01, 2011
My child went to this school several years ago, and she is the only one in her graduating class that went on to get a college degree.

Tuscaloosa Christian School

Posted January 15, 2009
I am a graduate as well as a former teacher at TCS. I am also currently a volunteer for the school. Having been involved with the school in some way since the late 1970's, I feel confident in saying that the school is better now than ever. There is a huge emphasis placed on God....not just religion, but having a personal relationship with God and allowing Him to control every aspect of your life. I received an excellent education and--as a result of the academic and character training receivedat TCS--have been able to take my career to a place where I enjoy my job, make a difference in people's lives, and can make a good living too. Sending your child to TCS is a great investment in his/her future.

Posted October 02, 2007
Very beneficial school, a lot of values are taught here. Powerful beliefs. The student to teacher ratio is very commendable and the whole school is one family. Also military friendly.

Tuscaloosa Christian School
1601 Prude Mill Rd, Cottondale, AL  35453
Last modified Tuscaloosa Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12