Cottondale, AL

Davis-Emerson Middle School 5

Posted August 11, 2009

Davis-Emerson Middle School 0

Posted February 05, 2009
I would rate a 2 for teacher. My daughter is in the 7th grade believe me she has always told me everything. She has made her first D i was real upset. But she did tell me that some of the teachers did not actually teach they would just tell you what to do and expect them to understand. And on test it would be open book sometimes well that is not teaching her anything. Also gives pop up quizez when other kids do not know how to act. I notice the scoring is low in the school. I have planed on moving to find a better school or what should I do. I have already had a confrence with the principal and the teacher I was having problems with in reference to problems in class and a 0 on a quiz.

Davis-Emerson Middle School 1

Posted January 21, 2009

Davis-Emerson Middle School 1

Posted April 15, 2008

Davis-Emerson Middle School 2

Posted December 19, 2006

Davis-Emerson Middle School 3

Posted December 12, 2006
i think this school is good but has a problem with fighting i am out

Davis-Emerson Middle School
1500 Bulldog Blvd, Cottondale, AL  35453
Last modified Davis-Emerson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davis-Emerson Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top