Bad
Good

I went to Crossville head start, Crossville elementary and I am in my 8th grade year at Crossville high school and I believe that anybody that goes to this school will be very happy and the parents will be happy to believe me ...............

my daughter sorta likes the Crossville High school, because she has made new friends since transferring there. My issue that I have is the security and safety of the kids. They are allowed to just walk out the door and go where ever. That is not right at all. There should be some kind of protocol for these kids when they get out. There are too many perverts and sicko-s in this world for them to just allow the students to run free. And what if someone is going through a custody battle and one parent isn't allowed to see the child. This is a dangerous situation and needs to be corrected before something happens to one of these children.

This past school year was my child's best yet. HIs teachers were fantastic. His math teachers really brought him up to parr. His writing skills improved tremendously. He was well educated and prepared. I expect the same this school year.

My son loves Crossville High School. The teachers are caring and helpful to all students. There have been many great improvements in test scores and student performance. I feel that my son is receiving an excellent education.

GREAT SCHOOL! I have two daughters that graduated already and a son that is a senior this year. The teachers, staff and adminstrators are excellent! The only thing is that sports sometimes tends to be of too much importance in the community. When will people learn that life is more than throwing a football.

My daughter attends this school and she hates it! There are too many per class for 1 teacher. In turn, she is falling behind. There are safety issues that need to be addressed. The only reason she likes the school is because all of her friends are there and she gets to play sports. If it weren't for those 2 reasons, I'd home school her.

Last modified Crossville High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.