PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Absolutely the best private christian school in North alabama. Well preps your child for middle school. Hands down a number 10/10.

I transferred my child to this school for a variety of reasons from a top-rated public school. I was shocked at how far ahead Sacred Heart was. I have never found a school to be "family" like the people at this school. From the principal to the secretaries to the cafeteria ladies, you feel the love and concern felt for every child. This is not elitist. It is incredible.

Although I have not decided what school my son will be attending I am not sure about Sacred Heart for my child because of one reason; Niether one of you mention anything about the learning skills that your child picked up or anything about grades. How can I find a school for my son based on these useless review. Parent It is Not about the school it is about your child. DUUUU!

The very best elementary school ever1!!! Caring staff, great academics, wonderful atmosphere!

This school offers a wonderful education where Christian values are emphasized! Every student is treated with loving care. An excellent choice for your young person's education.

Sacred Heart School is the best school that I have been associated with. I went to a private school growing up and had a good experience. The administration and teachers have the best interest of the students in mind at all times. They not only teach academics but also morals, manners and how to be true to the values that should be instilled in each and every student. The school continues to maintain their SACS accrediation and test score show that the students are well above the national average. The school is well maintained and with the security systems that are in place, the students and staff are very safe. I would encourage all parents to consider sending their child to Sacred Heart. I plan for my grandchildren to attend Sacerd Heart School in the future.

Caring staff; knowledge; welcome attitudes; well rounded in theology & spritual topics;

The Christian values and the loving atmosphere of Sacred Heart School makes our experience FANTASTIC. The school gives a safe environment while instructing our students in a positive path.

This is the best elementary school I have ever set foot in. I cannot say enough about how much every member of the staff cares deeply about every individual student and how much they truly do the best they can to help each student reach his or her potential.

I would not choose any other school for my daughters. The curriculum and the staff are awesome. The individualized attention that the students get from the teachers means so much.

Last modified Sacred Heart Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6