Cullman, AL

Posted November 17, 2014
Absolutely the best private christian school in North alabama. Well preps your child for middle school. Hands down a number 10/10.

Posted May 21, 2014
I transferred my child to this school for a variety of reasons from a top-rated public school. I was shocked at how far ahead Sacred Heart was. I have never found a school to be "family" like the people at this school. From the principal to the secretaries to the cafeteria ladies, you feel the love and concern felt for every child. This is not elitist. It is incredible.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 1

Posted October 06, 2013
Although I have not decided what school my son will be attending I am not sure about Sacred Heart for my child because of one reason; Niether one of you mention anything about the learning skills that your child picked up or anything about grades. How can I find a school for my son based on these useless review. Parent It is Not about the school it is about your child. DUUUU!

Posted May 23, 2009
The very best elementary school ever1!!! Caring staff, great academics, wonderful atmosphere!

Posted April 08, 2009
This school offers a wonderful education where Christian values are emphasized! Every student is treated with loving care. An excellent choice for your young person's education.

Posted April 08, 2009
Sacred Heart School is the best school that I have been associated with. I went to a private school growing up and had a good experience. The administration and teachers have the best interest of the students in mind at all times. They not only teach academics but also morals, manners and how to be true to the values that should be instilled in each and every student. The school continues to maintain their SACS accrediation and test score show that the students are well above the national average. The school is well maintained and with the security systems that are in place, the students and staff are very safe. I would encourage all parents to consider sending their child to Sacred Heart. I plan for my grandchildren to attend Sacerd Heart School in the future.

Posted April 08, 2009
Caring staff; knowledge; welcome attitudes; well rounded in theology & spritual topics;

Posted April 08, 2009
The Christian values and the loving atmosphere of Sacred Heart School makes our experience FANTASTIC. The school gives a safe environment while instructing our students in a positive path.

Posted January 26, 2009
This is the best elementary school I have ever set foot in. I cannot say enough about how much every member of the staff cares deeply about every individual student and how much they truly do the best they can to help each student reach his or her potential.

Sacred Heart Elementary School
112 2nd Avenue Southeast, Cullman, AL  35055
Last modified Sacred Heart Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Sacred Heart Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top