Cullman, AL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 24, 2013
All of my children attended this school, PK - 6. Very happy with curriculum and even more pleased knowing my children received a Christ centered education in a loving environment. This school does so much for the community with charity and other give back programs. They taught my children to be well rounded and think of so much more than just themselves. I recommend this school to everyone.

Posted October 12, 2013
I have been pleased with education and care that my child has received from St. Paul's Lutheran School. The school has been instrumental in equipping my child with scripture and developing their faith in God. The academics are second to none. I would highy recommend St. Paul's Lutheran School to anyone who is considering a Christ centered education.

St. Pauls Lutheran School 1

Posted August 20, 2013
I previously wrote a glowing report on St. Paul's. I must now retract that opinion. At the end of the 2011-2012 school year they began making choices that were not in the best interest of the school and it has continued on a downhill slide since then. My child finished up and we are glad and relieved to be out of that school. It is now not much different than a public school. Except you pay tuition to be there. It is very cold and unwelcome. They have fired many very good teachers and lost a few great ones to retirement, but they haven't replaced them with the same loving caring teachers that create a loving environment for the children. It is not a place I can honestly recommend to anyone for their children. If you are paying for a private school I'd tell you to look at the other options available in Cullman.

Posted July 04, 2011
My child is going on his fifth year at St. Paul's. It is a Christ centered school with loving and caring staff. I feel very blessed that my child can be a part of such a great school. He has done very well academically and is encouraged to succeed. I would recommend St. Paul's to anyone not sure of where to send their child.

St. Pauls Lutheran School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
St. Paul's Lutheran School is concerned about each child's eternal future. The most important decision we make is, do we follow Christ or not. This school is committed to making sure each child is aware of this choice and the consequences of the choice they choose. Second, this school ofers the highest level of quality education possible. What more can one ask for from a school ?

Posted April 25, 2008
My children have been attending this school for 4 years and we love it. They a truly teaching them and giving them a christian education.

St. Pauls Lutheran School
510 3rd Ave SE, Cullman, AL  35055
Last modified St. Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Pauls Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top